• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Speaking of follower shenanigans:
On my first playthrough, I didn't like keeping a follower with me. I was a sneaky type and didn't need anyone getting in my way. But on my most recent playthrough as a redgaurd warrior, I have been greatly enjoying the company of Aela the Huntress. She doesn't get in my way. She just picks off enemys from behind with her bow, and everything works out real nice... Until last night... We were exploring some Dwemer ruins that happened to be crawling with Falmer (color me suprised) and approaching a long spiraling path that went down to a room filled with the blind bastards. The distance down seemed like hundreds of feet.

So, without further adieu, and in true Nord fashion, Aela proceeded to Rambo-charge these Falmer scum! But not the way that any normal-minded person would, oh no. She jumped, in a way that would make olympic divers jealous strait into the hordes of these pale, merciless creatures. Needless to say, she broke her legs and was thus unable to hold off the imminent destruction of skin and bone that was coming her way. The Falmer then proceeded to charge at me!

So, I am here to say that I might be joining the Follower-hate society soon! :mad:

theminstrels

Overseer of the chupacabra tea party
Wow she is the one follower I normally choose if I choose one. I normally don't anymore because even she at times gets in the way.

Wow she is the one follower I normally choose if I choose one. I normally don't anymore because even she at times gets in the way.
Haha I honestly think I will give her one more chance... But only because I was actually able to kill all of those Falmer (barely) and she somehow survived! I think it is because I'm in the middle of one of the totem quests :rolleyes: "Aela, you get one more chance. Now go make me a sandwich!"

theminstrels

Overseer of the chupacabra tea party
Just don't finish the totem quests or she becomes very easy for everyone to kill.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts