Whose side did you choose in the Civil War?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Civil War: Who did you side with?

• Imperial Legion

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Stormcloaks

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Reshiram337

Leader of DEFHA
In Skyrim's very own Cival War, whos side did you end up joining. Did you join the Imperial Legion, whos trying to unify Skyrim, or did you join the Stormcloaks, whos looking to make Skyrim a independent province?

Please vote for who you sided with in the poll :)
For my choice, I sided with the Stormcloaks.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
The Stormcloaks cause is just, but their leader is only out for his own personal ambitions. Besides, I never play as a Nord, so I don't really care for the Stormcloaks to begin with.

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
Stormcloaks, because I adored Ulfric's voice xD

I've played both sides on different games, and I've enjoyed both, but I would still say Stormcloaks ^_^

lonewolf

I joined the legion for multiple reasons. To start in the next great war Tamerial will need to be united in there fight against the AD. The stormcloaks are essentially weakening the overall resistance against the AD by fighting the empire as its already taking an entire legion to quell it. Ulfric is another reason to stay as far away from the the stormcloaks as possible. He is nothing but a murderer and a criminal. For those that say hes doing whats best for skyrim hes not. Even if separating from the empire was the best choice, the way to do that would be to have convinced Torygg to separate which knowing he repected and admired Ulfric he probably would have. Ulfric couldnt have done that though since that wouldve meant he wouldnt have been able to become king and thats what hes truly after. He dosnt care about the people if he did he wouldnt have made such a big deal about the worship of talos. Look at whiterun for example Heimskier i think thats how you spell it is screaming at the top of his lungs about talos and how great he is, does that sound like the treaty is being enforced? The only reason the Thalmor are even in skyrim is because Ulfric made such a huge thing of it and they saw it as an opportunity to start the civil war. The thalmor are using Ulfric to incite the nords against the empire. Thats why they consider him an asset in there file on him. Ethier he knows hes helping them or hes just to stupid figure that out is something we will probably never know. In addition to all of that the stormcloaks and Ulfric for that matter are racist to, the grey quarter and the docks in windhelm are a perfect example of this.

Alissa DeWitt

Beer Wench
Imperial Legion, the only way to hold back the Aldmeri Dominion is to be united. I don't see Ulfric as heroic. I see him as selfish and unrealistic. Yes, banning Talos worship was horrible but less horrible than letting the Thalmor stomp all over everyone.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
I went with the Stormcloaks. I have a thing for riff-raff rebels. And yeah, I would have joined Luke and his merry band of misfits, too. ;)

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
What I don't get is why are the Stormcloaks, if they are fighting for Talos, are fighting the empire that Talos himself made??? It's like the Crusades where we are going to fight for Christ when most of his sermons involved being kind and forgiving and not fighting.
This is why I would side with the Imperials because the Stormcloaks reason for fighting doesn't make sense due to this huge flaw.

Scar

Redneck DragonBorn Nord
I sided with the Legion. I hated Ulfric. Murdered the High King cause he thought it belonged to himslef. Selfish waste of Nord blood! I loved killing all of the Stormcloaks. Too easy. Nords are loyal. So we should be loyal. Ulfric was not.

KISSmePISTOL

Golradir Anwamanë: my Elvish name (apparently) :P
Imperial Legion. The main reason is 'cause I play as a Bosmer and the Stormcloaks USUALLY hate any race that isn't Nord.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts