Who's your favourite Daedric Prince?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bloodknight42

Hircine's Champion
Hircine all the way for me, but I'm curious who everyone else's favourites are :D

I like Hircine cause in all playtroughs I choose to become werewolf )

But I also like Nocturnal cause she is pretty.
And Meridia for her nice-looking sword )

Bloodknight42

Hircine's Champion
That is a very nice sword, extremely useful if you join the Dawnguard :) My favourite artefact is Hircine's Ring because being able to transform into a werewolf any time you want is awesome

That is a very nice sword, extremely useful if you join the Dawnguard :) My favourite artefact is Hircine's Ring because being able to transform into a werewolf any time you want is awesome

Yep ) I use my werewolf to travel... It is much faster then by horse and stamina lvl is huuuugggeeee.

Bloodknight42

Hircine's Champion
And it's always funny when something attacks you when you're just running along as a werewolf.. Everyone gets mauled and eaten XD

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
Sheogorath, but of course my signature already told you...

Bloodknight42

Hircine's Champion
He is my third favourite after Hermaeus Mora :)

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
My two favorites are Sheogorath and Hermaeus Mora. The former, because the Argonian concubine line never fails to crack me up. The latter, because his artifact is a tome. I'm a sucker for tomes.

KattSand

Premium Member
Sanguine, no doubt about that. Not sure why though, I guess I just like the whole idea of the forbidden pleasures and debauchery, and that staff you get is pretty sweet since you can give it to your follower :D

Wishmaker1234

Speaker to the Dazed
Good question I would say Peryite or Clavicus Vile. I Like Peryite because he is under appreciated and could kill everyone if he wanted+ spell breaker is awesome, and I like Clavicus Vile because I like Barbas, and I like his voice.

Karen

boop.
Sheogorath as well, personality-wise.

Have you guys seen this? :D

Karen

boop.
Oh I love that one, And the one where Cicero calls for roadside assistance :D
"You were no help, NOT AT ALL!"
Oh man, love his voice. xD

dovaqueen

Playing an orc gave me a new respect for Malacath. Plus, some of his lines just crack me up. Especially when you visit his shrine in Oblivion.

'He doesn't own trolls, I own trolls!'

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I think my top favorites would be Sanguine, Sheogorath, and Hermaeus Mora :)

After Dragonborn, I definitely like Hermaeus Mora more. In Oblivion, he was a Prince that no one really knew anything about, a Daedric Prince that no one understood. However, Dragonborn gave us a taste of Mora and of his mysterious and rather awesome realm. I really liked that. :)

And Sheogorath for obvious reasons! Personally, I think he's the most fun out of all of them. I liked him better in Oblivion, due to the Shivering Isles quests, but he was still good in Skyrim. I wish they'd do a Shivering Isles DLC again, or something similar to it... I really enjoy the Daedric Prince DLCS, like Dragonborn. :)

Sanguine, just because he's awesome. I preferred him in Oblivion though, it felt much more like the true Sanguine (promoting sexuality and debauchery), where in Skyrim he just seemed like a trickster and not much more.

Jarrad

Malacath, I like him not quite sure why.

Alysa Roesch

Master Theif
For sure Sanguine, his staff saved my butt to many times to count. Although I did find Sheograth rather entertaining.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts