Who's your favorite (non-dragon) NPC?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ivory

Let's Player
It doesn't have to be a follower either, even a generic one like the guards or a lowly bandit/enemy/innkeeper.

One of mine has to be the Innkeeper in Winterhold. Despite the hatred most of the people give, he's always kind to mages, including Nelecar who he lets live there. The dialogue between the two is hilarious sometimes and it always cheers me up in the cold land of Winterhold.

How about you?

DestroyerDevourMaster

"Zu'u Alduin. Zok sahrot do naan ko Lein!"
Hmmm, I'd have to say my favorite npc is Cicero, just because of how hilariously insane he is. "And then he says to the man, that's not a horker, that's my wife! Ha ha ha ha... Ah... I love that one..."

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
Master Neloth, by a long shot. I adore him.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Mjoll the Lioness. I love her stance against corruption in the most corrupt hold of Skyrim. She's got great courage, and she seems to be the only one able to stand up to Maven Black Briar (who I also really enjoy) and The Thieves' Guild.

I'd use her more as a follower if she wasn't such a chatter-box.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Master Neloth, by a long shot. I adore him.
Neloth is a good choice. I'm always amused by just how much of an @ss he can be, but it's funny.

I enjoy having J'zargo around.

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
Legate Rikke. She's got tons of bravery, seems intelligent, can obviously fight well, and is part of the Legion (a plus in my eyes).

Not to mention Ulfric begs her repeatedly not to give up her life, he said it wasn't worth it.

W'rkncacnter

Mister Freeze
Can I mention one from a Mod? If so, then Qa'Dojo (a Khajiit) from "Interesting NPCs" is, by far, my favorite. He comments on tons of things as we travel together, often giving cryptic advice in the form of a parable. He's a decent fighter as well.

Out of the vanilla NPCs I would choose Camilla in Whiterun.

Snake Tortoise

Here's For Your Trouble
< M'ai. He doesn't understand what is so impressive about shouting; M'aiq can shout whenever he wants

Also Nurelion at the White Phial. He's so unpleasant he becomes likable for it.

'Why are you still standing around here? Go get me the phial, you fool!'

Then when you return with it he gives you 5 gold :D

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Tullius. No nonsense, direct to the point.

Even during the Dragon attack of Helgen, he was rather direct to my character. Standing in front of him while Alduin is attacking, he'll look at you, then proceed to give his advice. "Run you idiot!"

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Tullius. No nonsense, direct to the point.

Even during the Dragon attack of Helgen, he was rather direct to my character. Standing in front of him while Alduin is attacking, he'll look at you, then proceed to give his advice. "Run you idiot!"

If you pay close attention to Tullius, his very first order when Alduin appears in Helgan is to protect the towns-folk. He's a good man, and I do like him a lot.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
If you pay close attention to Tullius, his very first order when Alduin appears in Helgan is to protect the towns-folk. He's a good man, and I do like him a lot.

Yes, I have noticed. I use that line quite a bit, when people argue Tullius doesn't care about the citizens. :p

How he acted under pressure, first order being for the civilians to be taken to safety. Shows what type of leader he is.

FarmGirl

Work is really cutting into my gaming time.
Ulfric. It might be his voice, I don't know. I ask him stupid questions repeatedly just to hear him talk. Also, he's just cool and I am a rebel at heart.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts