Spoiler Whos gonna sue bethesda first?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought skyrim for PS3 then encountered all the lovely bugs it has which I am sure you know about. It has now got to the point were I cannot even finish the game! I have the latest patch but somehow the mechanics of the game have run into each other to create a standstill. I am at the point were I had the meating to get a cease fire at the greybeards place the meeting finished ulfric and thallos or how ever you spell it left and it looked like it was done then the jarl of dragons reach who had left two came back and so did the leader of the imperials and his staff but not ulfric WTF! I now am stuck with an arrow above the greybeard guy but if I talk to him he says take advantage of this peaceful situation blah blah and there is no way of progressing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The arrow just stays above his head and the mission says get them to agree to peace/cease fire but I already done that ARGH! I have to give my PS3 back to a friend in a day so I basically cannot finish the game. Is there any ideas...this game is the most buggy annoying game ever there should be a law suit against the ps3 version it ridiculous the amount of bugs I have encountered some making the game unplayable! Sorry for spelling mistakes etc. as I have to go to work now (in a rush) but want to finish the game before I give the ps3 back. :sadface: the only solution I have thought of was to go back to the mid point in the game 30 feking hours backward and hope it works.

ps. what is the point in leveling etc. alduin seem to take just over one fire breath to kill me 30 plus hours game play backwards now with my dearic armor plus 20 levels up etc. etc. he kills me in one fire breath - what was the feking point in playing this game and leveling up!?!? Most annoying game ever!!!

Volsung

Fortune favours the Bold
There is no reason here to sue them.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
You can't sue em, but if you played any other games by Bethesda you'd know that they are notorious for making some buggy ass games. Also, put some spoiler tags on this or something.

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
It's a bug filled mess and the patch broke it.

But it's still the best value for money I've ever experienced in the gaming world. I have played it every single day exclusivley since it's release. I will still be playing it months down the line.

Money well spent.

wheato

Premium Member
So you want to sue a company for making a game that you find annoying? That's hilarious! I'd best sue Sierra, as I found Leisure Suit Larry a bit annoying when I played it back in 1990... Oh, and all those other games that have annoyed me slightly will be getting sued. I'm going to be a millionaire after I win all these court cases!

Khazrihl

Yes for a lot of us this is a true 'Love, Hate' relationship.

But honestly I've had the best luck a fella could ask for, I've played sense release and only experienced two major game-funking bugs.

All re-rolls have been of my own free-will, aswell.

[EDIT: removed quote, I have a bad habit of clicking 'reply' instead of just posting a reply at the bottom.]

Conan

I live, I love, I slay, and I am content...
Thats about as stupid as suing over dropped calls on a cell phone or going to court over a movie with bad actors....you silly!

Kai

A lawsuit? Seriously? Heres an idea, if you dont like the game, dont play it. Or better yet, don't make an account on a SKYRIM forum specifically just to make a hissy fit over it.

Hehe I said the 'sue' as a joke of course I wont sue over the price of the game. But seriously someone needs to tell this company off this game was at best in beta mode still especially on the ps3 - I have never come across so many major bugs in a released game. And I do like the game it would be one of the best without any the bugs. Maybe a trading organisation could give them a roasting at least!

ps. My situation was so feked up: I had sworn an oath to both the stormcloaks and the imperials and done both the initiation missions! I had menus appearing up to 20 minutes after I had selected them in a shop or person/mission even if I was the other side of the map to were I had selected them!! I also started the joining of both sides near the beginning of the game so it would mean starting again and I been playing over 60 hours in all! This was mega bad! I might have found a way through now by going back only 15 hours of game play (f***fing annoying but no choice). There is definitely some kind of menu bug that then affects all the other menu driven stuff after an really messes up the whole game - why was there not a feature that could get you out of these situation put in before sale!!!

eskimoletdinov

Dual Wield Warrior
You started a thread for an unbelievably soft reason (to sue a company for a game you dislike) and when your post doesnt get enough attention you 'bump' it??? oh my word!

if post release bugs ruin your life this much (an im not saying im happy with games i buy having bugs) try not buying on release and wait for the final, post fix version and go buy it then

Bump? Really?

The game is awesome, bugs and all. Very few games are perfect right out of the gate, and I'm sure Bethesda will tighten it up further over future patches. Eskimoletdinov put it exactly right - if bugs bother you that much, give it a month or three after release and then buy the game.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Bugthesda should have a disclaimer on all their games they release stating there will contain bugs. I don't get it, they always fail in the testing section of software design. I swear they have morons testing over there. I wish they would hire me to test the game for them, I could actually tell them how to fix the bugs.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I'm fairly sure bashing Bethesda isn't going to get us anywhere so I'm going to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts