• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Therin

I don't know if this topic has been done before, but I thought it would be interesting nonetheless. This is not meant to be an on-going role-play story; rather, its a topic in which we can learn a bit about each other in a creative role-play-y way. Here's the thesis:

You (not a character or persona, but YOU) have some how been mysterious transplanted from the real world and onto Nirn (specifically, Tamriel). After getting over the initial disbelief (or belief that you've gone insane), you come to the conclusion that you have to make a life for yourself. Based on your own personality, what will you become in the Elder Scrolls Universe?

Your answer can take any form you'd like: a character card, or a role-play sample, a journal entry, anything with any length, or multiple entries if you feel so inclined. Keep in mind that whatever power brought you to Tamriel is also powerful enough to change your physical attributes (race, gender, age, appearance, etc) to reflect your personality. It has also left you in whatever province of Tamriel that would be your natural birthplace. What skills that you have in real life would translate to skills in the game world? And what new skills would you want to pursue in your new life?

This is a chance for us to get to know each other a bit. As such, use your common sense when determining how much personal information you want to share with an internet community.

DarkObliskTower

Dulist kingdom
    May i join

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Name: Seamus Everyson (For Skyrim I think I would translate may name as such

Race: Wood Elf/ Human (Mix of Nord, Breton, and Imperial)

Class: Bard

Physical Description: 6 feet tall, short black hair, and dark brown eyes with tanned skin.

Personality: Depending on the mood loud and outgoing to sunken and reserved.

Combat preferences: Pacifist but if forced to fight would not fight cleanly in any sense of the word.
    Bio/History: I appeared in Skyrim suddenly. When asked my name I quickly changed it so it would still be my name if fantasized. When asked my history I changed it so it sounded simple. I may hide my mixed race, but seeing as I had been changed by the strange force I quickly imagined up a lore. I soon would get directed to the Bard's College, and would simply become a student for a while. When I get bored, like I am apt to do, I would leave and start to wander. If anything I would hope that my best friend also get transported seeing as he would be more of a warrior than I would. I would travel making up songs and learning the popular Skyrim ones. I would avoid bandits as much as possible maybe try and find somewhere nice and temperate to settle down. Avoiding conflict zones like the Reach maybe live in Whiterun and hope the war never reaches me.

DarkElfFTW

I don't know if this topic has been done before, but I thought it would be interesting nonetheless. This is not meant to be an on-going role-play story; rather, its a topic in which we can learn a bit about each other in a creative role-play-y way. Here's the thesis:

You (not a character or persona, but YOU) have some how been mysterious transplanted from the real world and onto Nirn (specifically, Tamriel). After getting over the initial disbelief (or belief that you've gone insane), you come to the conclusion that you have to make a life for yourself. Based on your own personality, what will you become in the Elder Scrolls Universe?

Your answer can take any form you'd like: a character card, or a role-play sample, a journal entry, anything with any length, or multiple entries if you feel so inclined. Keep in mind that whatever power brought you to Tamriel is also powerful enough to change your physical attributes (race, gender, age, appearance, etc) to reflect your personality. It has also left you in whatever province of Tamriel that would be your natural birthplace. What skills that you have in real life would translate to skills in the game world? And what new skills would you want to pursue in your new life?

This is a chance for us to get to know each other a bit. As such, use your common sense when determining how much personal information you want to share with an internet community.
    Name: Leo
    Race: Dark elf
    Leo uses a sword and shield his sword is called Serpens (means snake in Latin) he is a refugee from morowind who was in the military until the Argonians invaded so he came to skyrim with his mother Anastainzia he now lives in Markarth. You can trust Leo with anything. p.s has a horse that he rides everywhere (due to wound on leg) called Lady

solace84

God of the Arena
    Easy. I'd be in a bar getting pl*ps faced drunk trying to bed one of the tavern maidens.