• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sentinala

Premium Member
My character was married to Farkas, and after the Companions main quest line I was using him as a follower and he was killed. Strangely enough, he respawned back at Jorrvaskr, I received my inheritance from him (four time, for some reason) and he no longer recognizes me. But, the game still recognizes me as married, and I can't remarry at all. 'Tis a strange situation.
so u single now? ;)

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator

Sentinala

Premium Member
Looks like it, apparently. :p
thinking of doing the companions next - so far ive done main and dark brother hood...i messed around as a werewolf with cheats but id like to see it through as a companion...as u can prolly tell from my sig im a huge werewolf fan, but i got bored of it after a few days lol - i wish people wouldn't atak me on sight

Wraypau

View attachment 169

To me this is just CLASSIC beauty

OR

View attachment 170

yummy :D lol like how the sweetroll is behind her? i thought that was cool...

both taken on my PC...

REALLY tough choice imo....then theres that hroka girl blonde that works at the bar...but idk...dang so many girls....i totaly get lil wayne now....weed and alchohol seems to satisfy us ALLLLL....and everytime i think of stayin with her - she bring her friend along and make a redguard reconsider!!

cuz we like HER

and we like CARTOONS

and we like HER

and we like LYDIA

....man i need to take a break...

I dont think neither one of these girls are available to marry.

andrea

I wanted to marry Susanna The Wicked who lives in winterhold's candlelight hall, too bad its not possible, then I'm not gonna get married, she was the prettiest girl in the game so far.
how about Vex? Is she marriable?

xReese

You guys think you have it hard trying to choose through all the attractive female NPC's? Just try finding a single decent looking male NPC. I'll probs just end up marrying my companion Benor, and hope to god I can put a helmet on him to cover his butt-ugly face. It's the personality that counts, right?

Exactly. There are like no attractive guys in skyrim ._. there all ewh. I settled for odmun.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
View attachment 169

To me this is just CLASSIC beauty

OR

View attachment 170

yummy :D lol like how the sweetroll is behind her? i thought that was cool...

both taken on my PC...

REALLY tough choice imo....then theres that hroka girl blonde that works at the bar...but idk...dang so many girls....i totaly get lil wayne now....weed and alchohol seems to satisfy us ALLLLL....and everytime i think of stayin with her - she bring her friend along and make a redguard reconsider!!

cuz we like HER

and we like CARTOONS

and we like HER

and we like LYDIA

....man i need to take a break...

Your post hurts my brain. And my soul. Just pointing that out.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
I wanted to marry Susanna The Wicked who lives in winterhold's candlelight hall, too bad its not possible, then I'm not gonna get married, she was the prettiest girl in the game so far.
how about Vex? Is she marriable?

Spoiler alert, Susanna has a horrid fate in a certain quest.