PS3 Who is your favourite follower in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Yeah, but I don't think astrid can be thralled unless you destroy the DB, but then you lose a bunch of good stuff. And even if you could if you did DB, she'd be a burnt-up piece of crap.

Well no plops Sherlock, when you Thrall someone it helps if they are dead. Kind of the point. For those who don't care about Destroying the Dark Brotherhood, Thralling her is pretty cool.

I heard of Thralls. How do you make someone a Thrall, by the way?

You can Thrall people by using Conjuration magic and using perk points in the skill tree.

Frost Dragon 121

Well no pl*** Sherlock, when you Thrall someone it helps if they are dead. Kind of the point. For those who don't care about Destroying the Dark Brotherhood, Thralling her is pretty cool.

You can Thrall people by using Conjuration magic and using perk points in the skill tree.
Agreed

Valyn

Yea, but it was an unneeded statement. Anyone with half a brain knows there are only two times in which you can Thrall Astrid.
Yes, and anyone with half a brain would know that I am just trying to help.
And btw I'm not going to reply back.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I lied about the "I am not going to reply back", but those days are somewhat behind me. And you don't need to remind the world of what I did.

I didn't say anything about what exactly you did. I'm just stating that you damaged your reputation with me. If others welcome you with open arms, that's their choice. Not mine. Now, back on topic, shall we? I apologize for dragging the thread off course, Dovahkiin165

Dovahkiin165

True Son of Skyrim
I didn't say anything about what exactly you did. I'm just stating that you damaged your reputation with me. If others welcome you with open arms, that's their choice. Not mine. Now, back on topic, shall we? I apologize for dragging the thread off course, Dovahkiin165

No problem. But I have to go now, unfortunately. I might be on tomorrow. Bye.

Docta Corvina

I have to break this down between console (legit and semi-legit) and PC (mods/console commanded).

Console

Marcurio is my favorite straight up legit follower. He's quite a powerful battle mage and is an excellent complement to my characters who are almost strictly warrior types. He's also intelligent and has amusing dialogue. And even besides that, he's great eye and ear candy. So, WIN all around.

Mercer Frey is an awesome and favorite semi-legit (quest follower loophole lol) console follower of mine. I have a file in which he and Marcurio are traveling the world with me and it's hilariously excellent. The man is a killing machine. I barely have to lift my blade with him around.

I have plans to recruit Cosnach and maybe even marry him in my Breton file on the Xbox.

PC

Both Brynjolf and Mercer are beloved followers through console commands and modding. Seriously, when they're around, I really don't have to worry ever. They're both as kick ass as they come. Both are dual wielders, but I've given them amazing LotR swords to make it all that much more epic. Neither talks much, which is nice. Their combat dialogue always amuses me!

Lucien Lachance (the Spectral Assassin) is also an amazing follower for me currently. I've done some modding to make him non-spectral and to render him a follower instead of a summons. Which is awesome. I do love his dialogue about the various towns and areas in Skyrim, in addition to the fact that he is an amazing fighter. Bringing enemies and otherwise hostile creatures down effortlessly, like a boss. :cool:

I've got plans to mod my way into recruitment of other followers in the future, but those are my most favorite on the PC at this point.

Dovahkiin165

True Son of Skyrim
I have to break this down between console (legit and semi-legit) and PC (mods/console commanded).

Console

Marcurio is my favorite straight up legit follower. He's quite a powerful battle mage and is an excellent complement to my characters who are almost strictly warrior types. He's also intelligent and has amusing dialogue. And even besides that, he's great eye and ear candy. So, WIN all around.

Mercer Frey is an awesome and favorite semi-legit (quest follower loophole lol) console follower of mine. I have a file in which he and Marcurio are traveling the world with me and it's hilariously excellent. The man is a killing machine. I barely have to lift my blade with him around.

I have plans to recruit Cosnach and maybe even marry him in my Breton file on the Xbox.

PC

Both Brynjolf and Mercer are beloved followers through console commands and modding. Seriously, when they're around, I really don't have to worry ever. They're both as kick ass as they come. Both are dual wielders, but I've given them amazing LotR swords to make it all that much more epic. Neither talks much, which is nice. Their combat dialogue always amuses me!

Lucien Lachance (the Spectral Assassin) is also an amazing follower for me currently. I've done some modding to make him non-spectral and to render him a follower instead of a summons. Which is awesome. I
do love his dialogue about the various towns and areas in Skyrim, in addition to the fact that he is an amazing fighter. Bringing enemies and otherwise hostile creatures down effortlessly, like a boss. :cool:

I've got plans to mod my way into recruitment of other followers in the future, but those are my most favorite on the PC at this point.

Nice. I already killed Mercer so I can't get him. Also, I don't really like Marcurio as he is a hireling because you have to pay another 500 gold to get him back if you dismiss him (I have like 90k anyways). I'm thinking of getting Skyrim for PC for mods/console commands and do what you did. I wonder if you can make someone "essential"... hmmm...:rolleyes:

SilentCO1

I heard of Thralls. How do you make someone a Thrall, by the way?
You need either 90 or 100 conjuration to get the spell, Dead Thrall. I believe it's 90, but it costs like over 400 magicka iirc, so unless you have well over that I'd wait until you get to 100. You get the quest frm Phinis Ghestor at the College, and he'll give you the flame thrall (permanent flame atronach, until they die) when you finish it. You can then buy the spell for dead thrall from him.

Dovahkiin165

True Son of Skyrim
Thanks, man. I saw on UESP.net that you could get multiple Thralls (Storm Thrall, Fire Thrall etc) by doing his spell quest and I know how to get up to Level 81 and all skill to 100 in, like, 7 minutes.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts