Who is your favourite Daedric Prince?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kulaasvokul

Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fish stick!
Just a random question I thought i'd ask everyone.
For me, it's Sheogorath, hands down. That guy is hilarious. :p
So, who's your favourite Daedra lord in TES Skyrim and why?

Do you have to ask? ;)

osheao

Just a random question I thought i'd ask everyone.
For me, it's Sheogorath, hands down. That guy is hilarious. :p
So, who's your favourite Daedra lord and why?

for us with disintegrating memories, lol, could you remind me of the choices and their utmost quests in the games?

i've got morrowind, oblivion and skyrim all going right now, lol. (skyrim's going to be the one left out because i'm comparing it to the other two.)

Kulaasvokul

Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fish stick!
for us with disintegrating memories, lol, could you remind me of the choices and their utmost quests in the games?

i've got morrowind, oblivion and skyrim all going right now, lol. (skyrim's going to be the one left out because i'm comparing it to the other two.)

Lol sorry :p I should have put a poll up D: Ah!
Here is a list of all daedric princes and quests for TES Skyrim.
Skyrim:Daedric Quests - UESPWiki

Ritterkreuz

Nocturnal, her blessings can be quite lethal if used correctly, and she's hot.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
You know, if I had to choose, I'd say sanguine, even his dark twisted side is my kind of guy.:)

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
Sheogorath is the best. There aren't any other dadric princes that have an entire expansion dedicated to them. Plus he is Insane, and so am I :rale:

CHEESE FOR EVERYONE.... wait, scratch that cheese for no one...

AH HA HA I'm so happy I could just... TEAR OUT YOUR INTESTINES :mad: and skip rope with them :D

Ahallsway

My favorite has been sanguine, since I did his quest in skyrim. I thought he was awesome in human form as a drinking buddy, and in his demonic looking form. If only he would still appear in the taverns after the quest was completed.

Gowsh

Old Fart
Sheogarth, hands down.

I just wish they could've gotten Billy Connoly or a Python to voice him.