Who is your favorite follower?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xBadKarma

the Sloth Queen
I currently have Jenassa as a follower, and she is really great considering my Bosmer archer Acadia plays stealthy. She isn't, however, my favorite. I have to say my favorite follower has to be either Serana (for her comments) and J'Zargo! I'm thinking of switching followers, so who is your favorite(s)?

Vaga8ond

Marcurio is the best to me as he is extremely aggressive and does a lot of damage but sometimes he is too good as he steals my thunder. Lydia is favorite all around follower, if you give her a shield she can tank with the best of them and also pretty good with the bow.
Aranea Ienith
has become probably all time favorite as unlike Marcurio she will summon atronachs. Belgrande is cool as he will heal himself but doesn't do a lot of damage.

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
I usually take a mage as a follower, so my two favorites are Brelyna Maryon and Onmund.

Onmund is adorable (in a nerdy sort of way), doesn't whine when you ask him to carry things, and most importantly his lightning spells are amazing. He's been great with my Khajiit archer. I've never had an issue with him blowing our cover while sneaking like I have with other followers. I often marry him as well. As he's almost always with me it seems a pity not to be getting money, homecooked meals, and lovin' out of the deal.

Cons: he has trouble with fire, but a good Resist Fire enchantment will solve that. He can also be a little TOO protective at times - because he's so quick with the lightning hands, if you get into an altercation with a city guard you have to be very quick to put your weapon away if you want it to end peacefully. Otherwise Onmund will lose his s--- and kill every guard in town. :rolleyes: Apart from that, he's great.

Brelyna Maryon is also adorable. (Apparently my main criteria for a follower.) It's fun to listen to her, she's amazed by everything she sees :p Whereas Onmund is mainly Destruction, she specializes in Conjuration, which can be useful if you're encountering enemies in numbers. She's also good about sneaking with you. As a Dunmer she has a natural resistance to fire.

The only real problem I've had with Brelyna - sometimes she can be a little slow to cast her conjuration spells when you're being attacked. She also seems reluctant to use any actual weapons you give her, even when its in her best interest. She will use a staff, though. I like to give her the Wabbajack and let her have at it.

Based solely on magical prowess, Marcurio would actually be my follower of choice. If it weren't for every word that comes out of his mouth. o_O I find him unduly arrogant and childish, and if you ask him to carry something he throws a fit...I listen to adults having temper tantrums all day at work, so that's the deal-breaker for me.

Liger

Eric the Slayer: suit him up with some good armor, good 2H weapon and a good Bow, his base stuff sucks.

Lydia: good but I really hate when my house carls die, so I do not use them much. She is also good with a Bow, real good to be honest.

Mojiee (SP) the lioness: I know I spelled her name wrong, my spelling sucks, now get over it. a follower that can not be killed, but you have to do some work to get her.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Marcurio is good for his ranged shock attacks. He does make a very good husband as well. He will equip armour and some weapons you give him. Only thing I don't like about him is he gets really snooty at you when you ask him to carry your stuff.
Annekke is my favourite. She equips bows you give her, but make sure you give her arrows as well. She will equip any armour and weapons, but she favours one handed and bows. She has high sneak skills and is very good in a melee type fight. She actually surprises me sometimes with her brutality. I have her in Dragonscale armour. One thing that annoys me about her is she wont pick up a weapon she looses from a "Disarm" shout. You have to pick it up for her and give it back to her. (She actually lost her Dragonbone sword I made for her. It glitched out when a Deathlord disarmed her and it went through the floor. Was not impressed, so I gave her an ebony war axe). She has no magic skills and so far has never used any staffs I have given her to hold.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
I like to have Brelyna as having a conjuration follower is rare and useful. I love Jzargo coz he is skilled in heavy armour. Iv got him in heavy falmer armour and an adept hood. He looks boss!

Janessa is my wife and probably most used follower. I love dual wielding companions and she looks pretty good in the saviors hide with stormcloak officer gauntlets.

Just recently iv got Ahtar (the solitude headsman) and he is pretty awesom. I love his axe.

Rimfaxe96

I usually never travel with a follower, but the story behind Erik the Slayer made me consider him to be honest.
He is based on an Elder Scrolls fan called Erik West, who was known as "Immok the Slayer" on the forums and who died of cancer in May 2011. He was only 19 years old when he died (R.I.P.), though I couldn't think of a better method to set a little memorial for him.
I know by the time I die (as long as nothing goes wrong :eek:) TES will probably long be over and forgotten by the newer gamer generations, but hell, having a character based on you is totally awesome.

If you want to visit him, go to Rorikstead. :)

LuChao

The Martial artist
CICERO Or the Dark Brotherhood members after you finish the storyline

LuChao

The Martial artist
hmmm double post glitch sorry bout that

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
definately Serana, she is just awesome in every way! she's immortal "literally" can't be killed and is also super powerful!
a close second would be Cicero, damn i love that psychotic bastard! lol

Lars Of Morrowind

I love Marcurio. He's sassy, and pretty powerful, I think. And being a good looking character doesn't hurt lol. I almost always marry him.
Mjoll is awesome too. I gave her a powerful weapon and now I don't have to do anything if I don't want to. She destroys the enemies. Only downside is how much she talks. It was fine at first, but then she started talking when I'd talk to someone else and it got annoying real fast.

I also enjoy Faendal. He's one of the weaker followers, but I just really like him.
Serana would be on my list if she didn't resurrect the lamest creatures around. Like a skeleton or elk is really going to help us.

MadHatter

Guy with a cool hat.
I've always been pretty fond of Sven, weak and pretty much useless compared to the other followers but he's been my first follower many times. There's something charming about that farm-boy routine that just catches me and drags me in. I like to keep him around as long as possible, sometimes he dies before I switch to a new follower, sometime he ends up returning to Riverwood.

Wildroses

I'm going to be mainstream and say Serana too. She can hold her own in a fight, and I find her tendency to resurrect everything in sight massively entertaining. I enjoy how she always runs around interacting with the world, and I also like how she's always complaining and talking back to you. I prefer followers with a bit of sass who won't do everything you say like a professional sycophant. I was the only person in the world unhappy when they changed Lydia's "I am sworn to carry your burdens" line.

I do like Vorstag though. Easy on the eyes, and unceasingly friendly without being a suck up. I've already married him once and plan to marry him twice when I get back to that character.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Oddly enough, Cicero is looking to be one of my top followers,but Serana as favorite and Durak(no max lvl) as a very close second.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Oddly enough, Cicero is looking to be one of my top followers,but Serana as favorite and Durak(no max lvl) as a very close second.

Cicero makes me laugh but I dont really seen the logic in having a stealth follower. If im going to be stealthy, ill leave my team behind. Thats why I prefer to have heavy armoured tanks or dangerous mages at my back.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman

Cicero makes me laugh but I dont really seen the logic in having a stealth follower. If im going to be stealthy, ill leave my team behind. Thats why I prefer to have heavy armoured tanks or dangerous mages at my back.
To be honest,I don't use followers much so I really only take them when I explore large areas or just want to change things up.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts