Who Is your Favorate Daedra Lord & why?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Primrose the huntress

Master assassin/nightingale
Lady Nocturnal, cuz she's the matron of thieves and all that, and also cuz im a nightingale :D

bronxtale

Molag Bal,Mehrune Daegon, and Boethia because they are sooo evil fits perfectly with my evil character

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
azura, she gave me the toughest boss and the best follower, no doubts there

Meridia, She's the first one I dedicated my play to. Fro Her, I systematically hunted down, and destroyed every Draugr in the province. I even joined all the factions so I could access all the crypts. Second place goes to Azura.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Azura, mainly because of her massive and awesome role in the Main Quest of Morrowind. Whenever I'm playing a Dunmer character, I always end up choosing the Lady birthsign in honor of her.

OrexxerO

Hm. As most of you said, Sheogorath goes without mentioning as a all-time fan fav. But I like Hermaeus Mora the best I think. Being a lover of books him and I share a passion. I would only hope he invites the Dragonborn to his realm and hands over the reigns of Apocrypha to you as Sheogorath did to the champion of cyrodill. Ahh.....I can dream can't I?

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
Herma-Mora.png

Hermaeus Mora would have to be my hands down favorite Daedra Lord. I did not realize this until now, but he is very much like the talking snake that convinced Eve to eat from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. The way he talks to mortals entices them to look for the forbidden knowledge that he has. What is more ingenious about it is the power that this knowledge has to keep a mortal from ever leaving. In other words, he has created the perfect prison system. No matter how much you think you can withhold any new information from him, he will always find a way to obtain it.

P.S. I just love tentacle creatures and anything that resembles Lovecraftian monsters! <3

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
Barbas is on Clavicus' side that is also a nice triumph so Clavicus and Azura for me

Sanguine - he seemed really funny and I loved the quest. Also he gave me an awesome ability to summon Daedra. Thank you Sam ;)

Anthrax

Revenant of Shadows
Meridia because she is the neutral light.

Meridia is the closest to the Aedra one can imagine in the Deadra Pantheon. For this her light as an entity is not understood.

She has the coolest stuff including Dawnbreaker and Ring of Khajiiti.

When you scrifice your life energy to her she will make you immortal consuming every essence of your spirit.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
I'd have to say Sheogorath is definitely my favorite daedra, followed by Meridia and Azura.

KaitoGhost

Sea Sponge First Mate
Azura. I loved Morrowind.

Sheogorath is second, because of the Shivering Isles.

Hircine is third. I enjoyed playing as a werewolf in Skyrim.

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
Well for one, would be Hermaeus Mora, like is these guys were real I would be so devoted to him,
( who wouldnt praise the Lord of knowledge and memories )

( I thought I was the only one :eek:)

HAIL HERMAEUS MORA

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts