who is the hottest female in Skyrim to Marry?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lee

Rasta-For-I
I've had my head turned by a Stormcloak guard in Whiterun. She was standing guard near Belathor's shop and wasn't wearing a full face helmet. Whew she was so hot!

Niflheimr

Now there is something in this game that got me thinking. Would any sane girl/guy marry a Khajiit? Giving a Blowjob for a Khajiit would cause you to choke, with the fur and all.
And what about fluffing an Argonian girl, there is bound to be something sharp down there.

Man this game is fluffed up.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Well given feline anatomy, Khajiits would not have fur covered genitalia. Well, not the penis anyway. However, this is a fantasy game. So, eh, who cares?

Thomas Liu

tyl089
Skyrim belongs to the Nords! (Atleast at my current playtrough :p )

Always funny to hear Lydia saying that when she was my companion (yo, you're serving a Breton which I guess explain that tone when I ask her to carry my stuff).

Probably going to marry Ysolda. Figure just put roots down in White Run since I actually like the house I bought there the best anyway.

Eva

To be honest, they all look pretty much the same to me.
They are all the same, the only differences are in the facial features (sort of) and the personalities (of which there are maybe three- tough, down on her luck, or flirtatious).
Not to say the males have any more differences between them from which to choose.

I find it really amusing that players are getting so into the marriage thing when it's such a bland part of the game.
So ronery~

Thomas Liu

tyl089
Now there is something in this game that got me thinking. Would any sane girl/guy marry a Khajiit? Giving a Blowjob for a Khajiit would cause you to choke, with the fur and all.
And what about f***ing an Argonian girl, there is bound to be something sharp down there.

Man this game is fluffed up.

Read some of the books around the game; there is one story about a slave seller's daughter in love with her Khajit slave, and in the Wolf Queen, her brother was always in the brothels mixing it up sometimes with Agorian prostitues.

Chukkles

I am quite happily married to Ysolda.
She's a honey, I asked for money and she gave over 1000 gold.
Does the money accumulate if you leave her to earn it for you?

Niflheimr

Well given feline anatomy, Khajiits would not have fur covered genitalia. Well, not the penis anyway. However, this is a fantasy game. So, eh, who cares?

Oh, never seen a cat's weener before, but my point stands about the Argonians. Wouldn't trust myself putting anything in there.

Niflheimr

They are all the same, the only differences are in the facial features (sort of) and the personalities (of which there are maybe three- tough, down on her luck, or flirtatious).
Not to say the males have any more differences between them from which to choose.

I find it really amusing that players are getting so into the marriage thing when it's such a bland part of the game.
So ronery~

In Skyrim your spouse gives you 100 Septims every day. I'm pretty sure if it was the same case in real life, there'd be shortage of marriage rings.

Eva

In Skyrim your spouse gives you 100 Septims every day. I'm pretty sure if it was the same case in real life, there'd be shortage of marriage rings.
100 Septims per day is pretty bland in the life of an adventurer/hired assassin/thief who rakes in many, many times that per job and can easily afford not being married lest I rely on my "spouse" for income.

I feel my point still stands. ;)

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
I married Muiri from the Dark Brotherhood questline. She is the most beautiful girl in the game to me and all but she says the same plops over and over, I can't handle it. I tried killing her before as a werewolf awhile back. Then today, I wanted to kill her again in my home in Riften without witnesses (housecarls). I tried doing it with a follower I hired from Markarth, but he said he won't do it. So I took him to the basement and killed & ate him. So where can I ask for help and not get denied? Welp, from my own peoples of course.

So I did it again with Cicero and he didn't even question me, he killed her on the spot per the 5 Tenets. I slept for a month and waited for a courier to say I inherited my wife's things…. And nothing.

The only reason I want to kill her now is because Jarl Elisif the Fair says "it's a Fine day with you around." I could have married the HIGH QUEEN OF SKYRIM and lived in the BLUE PALACE!?!?!?!!? Which is why I plotted to assassinate my own beautiful wife, whom I love dearly.

Who btw is still alive thanks to the save file.

FML

Niflheimr

100 Septims per day is pretty bland in the life of an adventurer/hired assassin/thief who rakes in many, many times that per job and can easily afford not being married lest I rely on my "spouse" for income.

I feel my point still stands. ;)

Those coins do stack don't they? Meaning that in 10 days it's 1000 septims which are decent.
And some of the girls and guys you can marry have a house which you can live in and store your items in = free house.

Marriage is beneficial in Skyrim, which is the reason I think there are many people into it.

Saying that, none of my characters are married.

Lee

Rasta-For-I
I married Muiri from the Dark Brotherhood questline. She is the most beautiful girl in the game to me and all but she says the same pl*** over and over, I can't handle it. I tried killing her before as a werewolf awhile back. Then today, I wanted to kill her again in my home in Riften without witnesses (housecarls). I tried doing it with a follower I hired from Markarth, but he said he won't do it. So I took him to the basement and killed & ate him. So where can I ask for help and not get denied? Welp, from my own peoples of course.

So I did it again with Cicero and he didn't even question me, he killed her on the spot per the 5 Tenets. I slept for a month and waited for a courier to say I inherited my wife's things…. And nothing.

The only reason I want to kill her now is because Jarl Elisif the Fair says "it's a Fine day with you around." I could have married the HIGH QUEEN OF SKYRIM and lived in the BLUE PALACE!?!?!?!!? Which is why I plotted to assassinate my own beautiful wife, whom I love dearly.

Who btw is still alive thanks to the save file.

FML

Bethesda have even recreated married life well.

iLouis

Psst...I know who you are. Hail Sithis!
Muiri is one fine ass bitch. Lol I plan to marry her eventually, can all spouses follow you? (Be a companion)

Nigth Assassin

Nightingale
(I am a bou in real life) I created a girl character and married some lesbian

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale

SaveVsBedWet

I married Camilla, but also got sick of the whole thanks for the claw thing because it really broke immersion as did her sleeping on a bedroll in my first floor store room. So then, since I couldn't have who I really wanted, which is that sexy blonde bard working in the inn at Dawnstar, I married Jordis. With her at least, she either comes with me everywhere or if she's at home she's usually sitting at the table or something when I get home. No bedrolls, no million thanks for the same thing like every time she see's me it's the second time.

Oh, and she cleans up really well with the face mods available on SkyrimNexus.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts