Who is literally addictive to this Game?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mar-Katesh

I am in my last weeks of college with the final test and all, but instead of studying I am playing Skyrim right now. Is that this game is so awesome that I cannot resist the temptation of continue playing even if is just to wonder around the map, hunting deer and collecting their pelt to make leather armor, completing misc quest, mining to make my own set of armor, or making a new but different tipe of character.

P.S. I told my girlfriend that I couldn't visit her today cause I have to study and here I am playing Skyrim lol..

Prince Boromirr

Dragon Slayer
You bad bad man for not studying, now get back there and find some more collectables and mine some ore ( remember that a school/job only lasts a short while ) Skyrim is forever, LOL

brandon

YES IM FREAKING ADDICTED GRRRRRR. well not grr this game is is awesome. but i am at work going on two weeks with about two hrs of sleep a night. i get to work early to take a nap for about 30 min and then talk to yall all day when theres nothing to do. its so bad the pics of the aurora in the wow post seem to be moving like in the game. i need sleep

RGKID144

lol its so depressing.....Its literally all i think about it, and all I wanna do. I teach English in NYC, and im literally half assing all my lessons because I cant stop thinking about playing skyrim.

brandon

lol its so depressing.....Its literally all i think about it, and all I wanna do. I teach English in NYC, and im literally half assing all my lessons because I cant stop thinking about playing skyrim.
lol i know how you feel man

I actually bought another game (WWE'12) just so that I could break my Skyrim time up. I found I was playing it too much and not keeping up with the responsibilities around the house. With a wife and a baby on the way, had to do something to break the cycle :p

brandon

I actually bought another game (WWE'12) just so that I could break my Skyrim time up. I found I was playing it too much and not keeping up with the responsibilities around the house. With a wife and a baby on the way, had to do something to break the cycle :p
lol yeah i have 2 kids and 2 dogs and when i get home i take care of them so my wife can play then ill play after they go to sleep. i try to go to bed at midnight but that doesnt always happen. so i know how you feel. we have need for speed the run and battlefield 3 but i cant get away from skyrim.

brandon

brandon

I play BloodBowl to give myself a break.

and, ya know... go to work.
yeah i wish i could take a vacation from life just to play this game and break my addiction.lol maybe ill get used to it soon idk

jbillybrack

I haven't played or read anything except skyrim and skyrim posts and articles for two weeks. I'm with all of you who say "I can't think of anything else." Elder scrolls and fallout are basically "world simulators," after all, and their worlds are just so engaging and engrossing, with that just-one-more mentality they instill in us

trottchacha

I haven't even got the game yet, I go to a buddies house to play it and it's heartbreaking everytime I leave. Luckily my wife bought me a system and a the game for me for christmas, longest december EVER.

thecelticlatino

Totally.

At school totally missing my Xbox and Skyrim. I usually come home on weekends (and get to play) but now since I'm returning to work, those times will be shorter till the end of my semester. At least I got a long break to look forward to Skyrim.

Right now thinking about planning my sixth character (I want one of each race, not concentrating on a 'main' or completing the game just yet). Ideas anyone? (See sig for my current characters).

Tacocat

Honestly, the way I broke my addiction was console command cheat the rest of my characters after beating Skyrim once. It really ruins the game after that, haha.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts