who is in here totally addicted and hooked into an obsession with skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

how hooked into skyrim are you?

• Total voters

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
anybody in here who plays this game really hooked into this game so much that they can never stop playing skyrim?

I could just be there and say to you all.....

you must have 1 minute break from playing skyrim that you can not???

Haven't been playin much else other than Skyrim since I got it..Heck, I voted casually hooked, but, it's been 2 days only since my Skyrim stopped working(Steam...) and I'm already twitchy :p

Pete

Its easy to be totally hooked on the PC version. I add a mod, play, then disable it. A short list includes: Vampiric Thirst, True Vampirism, Curse of the Werewolf.

I play my characters as one guild only / one side of the civil war. This gives me very tuned characters and more unique replays.

I must have played every variant of character except a necromancer. Just not into them I suppose. Now I'm doing the IRON MAN challenge of only use iron armor & weapons.

Another play through I like is death is final. Made it to level 10 on expert without dying once! (As far I i've got so far) You really hate yourself when you die due to a stupid mistake.

punkneo129

i used to be really hooked for months i made it to level 41 then my xbox 360 broke and im still oppsessed withe game thats why i go on these forums and watch youtube videos and stuff

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Sure your obsession isn't excessive posting? ;)

im so hooked first time i got the game i played 50 hours first 3 weeks! skyrim is the BEST game ever! keyword BEST! when i wake up i plan skyrim for the day and it mostly totals to atleast 4 hours a day. bottomline if you dont have skyrim get it!

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
If there is one wrong aspect about my character i will delete him and restart it, so i guess i have more of an OCD thing than being obsessed, but then again i join the forums and usually respond to all the updates.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts