Who, in your opinion, is the best follower?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SaveVsBedWet

Jordis. Ebony Mail, custom Legendary Ebony bastard sword with health drain and fear enchantments, custom Ebony bow with big shock and magicka trashing enchantments. Where she goes, she wins. Most times before I even have a chance to pull out Mehrune's Razor and show folks that when the first blade shaves close enough, a second blade is for the weak.

iLouis

Psst...I know who you are. Hail Sithis!
Farkas is a fantastic follower for me, Uthgerd the Unbroken isn't too shabby either

brandon

im surprised none of yall have found the dark elf girl at azuras temple yet. my wife has her and shes badass. she is listed 3rd on list of the best followers you can have on google. i just wish i could get karihla the nightingale to follow me. shed be an awesome sneak/sniper.

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
I really liked Annekke. Had her in Dragon amour and glass helmet, with a bitchin' bow, the two staffs and a glass greatsword. Then one day I noticed she just wasn't around anymore. I first "lost" Lydia and now Anne, I not getting a very good track record with keeping my followers :sadface: I need to find a good looking guy sideman now.

.:The_Steel_Arrow:.

Ultimate Archer
Uthgerd the Unbroken. But I don't really like followers, always following you around. I like the 'one man army' kinda think better.

Panthera

Don Gato
I suppose the Khajits are the Middle Eastern or Spanish equivalent of Tamriel.
I see them more like eastern Europe gypsies. They sound Slavic but their way of life is kinda like gypsies.

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
feandal he was not even following me when i got attacked by thugs in riverwood....unfortunitly he died in the fight but i still appreicatted him shooting one thug in the knee

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I see them more like eastern Europe gypsies. They sound Slavic but their way of life is kinda like gypsies.

Is that because they camp outside of cities? LOL. They were forced to do so, but anyhow, I don't know, I always thought of them as Middle Eastern, or Spanish because of their accents.

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
Uthgerd the Unbroken. But I don't really like followers, always following you around. I like the 'one man army' kinda think better.

No way. I got her last night (my third) and she got herself killed halfway through our first dungeon together (in about an hour). At one point she was cowering in fear begging for her life. I prefer solo as well.

trottchacha

So far Mercurio has been my favorite. He's a cocky s.o.b. but he has good reason to be. The absolute worst is Janessa, she's a superstitious twit who always seemed to ruin my adventuring. Benor is a beast too, plus he knows how to appreciate the environment like me. I could go on and on, lol.

Kaila

I have Frendal right now. But I was wanting a mage person. If I dismiss him, will I be able to pick up a mage person? and If so what is the best one and where are they located?! Thanks!

trottchacha

college of winterhold or mercurio at the tavern in Riften. There's a spellsword at the tavern in Solitude as well.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
**POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

When I reformed the Blades again... I picked Vorstag, Benor, and Stenvar to be my three Blades.

Currently rolling with Vorstag in Urfthand.

Where are these individuals?

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
Is that because they camp outside of cities? LOL. They were forced to do so, but anyhow, I don't know, I always thought of them as Middle Eastern, or Spanish because of their accents.

IMO the Khajjit are most like the gypsies as they travel in caravans and have a much deserved reputation to be thieves and grifters.

CharlesD

I've been running my current character with Mjoll as wife and follower. I did get rid of Aerin pretty early on. She kicks some major butt. I have her with legendary steel armor and a legendary Skyforge steel greatsword and there are times I just stand back and watch. I know she's a chatterbox, but I'm kind of a sucker for the Scottish accent anyway.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
I like the spectral assasin as a companion because if he dies you can just summon him again! And you can have a living companion at the same time if you so wish.

Kurrus

I like Faendal, because he's an archer and I like upclose and personal, so he does the job with a good bow and a decent dagger. Plus he's just so damned enthusiastic. As for followers in general, I used to roll without them, but I find I get lonely on those long teks accross the Reach and I find myself having deep and lusty conversations with them. They really talk back to me you know. They really, really do!

brandon

I like Faendal, because he's an archer and I like upclose and personal, so he does the job with a good bow and a decent dagger. Plus he's just so damned enthusiastic. As for followers in general, I used to roll without them, but I find I get lonely on those long teks accross the Reach and I find myself having deep and lusty conversations with them. They really talk back to me you know. They really, really do!
you might need to see a therepist. jk lol. but the mage from azuras shrine is a good one. she has some badass spells. and she can take some abuse as well.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts