Who else is forever a follower of the mighty molag bal

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

hershangames

You know, it's a bit weird that you know so much about the punishment for necrophilia. Like, the fine in case it's the first offense, the fine in case it's been done before...

sent by the almighty Hershan from tapatalk

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
To be honest though, my favorite Daedric Princes in fact, are Molag Ballsack, Vaermina (my ultimate favorite, she does nightmares and psychological terrors and is all dark and purpley, how cool is that?), Sanguine (who doesn't like to party, get stoned/drunk off their asses, and get it on with multiple people), Meridia (even though she's all about light and lame stuff she's still cool), and uh, that's it, I thought I had more but I don't.

EDIT: Oh and I forgot Sheogorath, he's fluffing insane and hilarious, and who doesn't like cheese?

Last edited:

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Hail Sithis! Woe to those who do not seve him!

Sithis is dabomb(dot)com too because if it wasn't for him then all these wussy daedra wouldn't exist.

The Hist have some connection to him too and the Hist are, you know, the tits, since they're what my homies worship so yeah

Rimfaxe96

Sanguine is my favourite. :p The rest I could live without. They would get nowhere anyway if it wasn't for their crazy followers; Molag Bal's Mannimarco or Dagon's Mythic Dawn and so on. No cults/followers, no power.

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
alright everyone come on lets be serious ALL the daedric princes are a bunch of babies EXCEPT for Sheogorath, Molag Bol, Dagon, and Sanguine and they need to learn there place and bow down to Sithis (except sheogorath he is to unstable for worship)

hershangames

Oh come on now, Sithis is just a psychopath who's obsessed with death, mehrunes dragon is a god damn looser who keeps getting his ass kicked, molag bal is a weird mix between Frankenstein and Satan (you know, he creates monsters and demands sacrifices in exchange)... I could make a whole list, if only I knew their names.

And in the meantime, Shegorath is just sitting there, drinking tea and eating fish sticks in his Allice in Wonderland dining table.

Monkeyballs

Oh come on now, Sithis is just a psychopath who's obsessed with death, mehrunes dragon is a god damn looser who keeps getting his ass kicked, molag bal is a weird mix between Frankenstein and Satan (you know, he creates monsters and demands sacrifices in exchange)... I could make a whole list, if only I knew their names.

And in the meantime, Shegorath is just sitting there, drinking tea and eating fish sticks in his Allice in Wonderland dining table.

There all a bunch of pussies the true leader is obviously The Ebony Warrior that guy will plops kick and stomp a mudhole in every one of the daedric princes, Sithis and the Nine Divines

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Somewhere in Oblivion, Dagon laughs at the wormy little Molag Bal minion.

Vauldis

Do you have a moment to talk about the vampires saviour molag bal?
No?
Well to bad I'm talking about him anyway.

I think molag's the coolest daedric prince by far but I like sheogorath as well, everyone needs a little madness in there lives.

Oh and sithis is awesome as well but overall, hail molag bal!

Monkeyballs

No?

I think molag's the coolest daedric prince by far but I like sheogorath as well, everyone needs a little madness in there lives.

how do you call yourself a follower of molag bol if you like sheogorath. molag bol would destroy you for your insolence

Vauldis

No?

how do you call yourself a follower of molag bol if you like sheogorath. molag bol would destroy you for your insolence
Never said I follow sheogorath , I just respect him, youd be a fool to follow him. He'd turn you into a cabbage or something....

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts