• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
Screenshots or everybody STFU... :p

I have finished almost all quests, got about 10K to my name.... spent it all on stuff i couldn’t be bothered to find or make. I didn’t even outfit the Danwstar Sanctury or buy a house. Never cared for trading as they never have any money worth speaking of. Speech to 100? nah.

Fair enough. :p

ScreenShot213.jpg

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
Hmm im not to sure, its seems to be a screen shot from a computer.. Who knows if you just spawned gold.

The suspicion is fair enough I suppose, but I only use console commands to work around bugs. To be honest, I avoided using them altogether until I encountered my first glitch. Guess my good word is my only legitimacy claim, there.

Solitude

Inactive
The suspicion is fair enough I suppose, but I only use console commands to work around bugs. To be honest, I avoided using them altogether until I encountered my first glitch. Guess my good word is my only legitimacy claim, there.

Yes although it does seem legit, look at the other stats...

Solitude

Inactive
just invest 500 in the river wood trader and they will have 12,000 bucks

No it increases there store amount buy 500 coins, which makes it 1500 in there shop, unless you have done the thievs guild thing and got the other perks, then i think the max is 5000 for a shop.

But i know the theives guild shop has 6000.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
No it increases there store amount buy 500 coins, which makes it 1500 in there shop, unless you have done the thievs guild thing and got the other perks, then i think the max is 5000 for a shop.

But i know the theives guild shop has 6000.

The Riverwood Trader is the exception to this. Try it out for yourself and see, I didn't believe it at first either.

MushroomGenius

But How??

How? You just get your speech to 70 or whatever, invest in the perk, run to Riverwood, talk to Lucan Vallerius, invest 500 gold.... and then he has like 12k.

Again, he seems to be the only one that gets this exorbitant amount.

MushroomGenius

i have 100 speech..

is this a glitch of somesort?

100 Speech... but have you taken the Investor perk? I'm assuming you have... if you did, just go try it. It'll only cost you 500 gold in Riverwood if you haven't already donated that money to Lucan.

100 Speech... but have you taken the Investor perk? I'm assuming you have... if you did, just go try it. It'll only cost you 500 gold in Riverwood if you haven't already donated that money to Lucan.
ya and if u want u can go to the perk calculator at the top and see the speech one its pretty easy

Rudolf

Dark Shogun
im almost to about maybe 550,612 in gold but on my second account thats all i did was collect gold so i have about 20 chests filled with 20,000 gold each

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
I'm rockin' the 10k.