Who do you think is the nicest npc

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

edge

Mine is veezara of the dark brotherhood. He is always wishing you good luck and being kind. It sucks that he dies.

T1d3

Article Writer
You should put a Spoiler Tag. and Mjiole the lioness (spelling?) is pretty nice

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
I have one, shouldn't be too hard to guess, but let's just say ... I have an unhealthy obsession with her.

T1d3, It's spelt 'Mjoll', just so you know. And I agree, a spoiler tag might be a good idea here.

Unit7

I can't really think of any kind NPCs. It feels like almost all of Skyrim either looks down on me and keep underestimating my skills. Hell I think it's even implied that Arkay isn't sure about the player.

But I guess Ysolde has always been rather nice to me... a little upset after that whole Moira incident... but otherwise friendly and nice.

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
Most of the Thieves Guild people are exceptionally friendly, except the ones in the Ragged Flagon (save for Delvin and the barkeep).
Basically anyone who says, "It's so good to see you again!" gets my vote.

Well the alchemist in Solitude is pretty nice to my npc when I go there to sell my dragon scales/bones to her.

The high elves across her shop at that clothing store just give me another reason to hate High Elves even more.

Breton

Well the alchemist in Solitude is pretty nice to my npc when I go there to sell my dragon scales/bones to her.

The elderly lady alchemists are very nice and polite, Hafjorg in Riften too. These NPCs always cheer me up with their pleasantness : Amren, Madesi, Roggi Knot-Beard, Brand-Shei, Ulundil (Windhelm stables), Kraldar. I haven't met Scouts-Many-Marshes but a lot of the argonians in Skyrim do seem exceptionally nice.

Docta Corvina

I'm really surprised no one has mentioned Rune, of the Thieves Guild. He's genuinely, honestly one of THE nicest NPCs in the damn game. Hands down. He doesn't demand anything of you first as a favor, which then increases his disposition. He's quite nice and personable ALL of the time. Very sweet. The only thing that could be considered a favor - but then technically it doesn't count as anything because there's currently no way to complete it as a mission - is the player keeping a lookout for information about the rune rock tied to his personal history. But as I said, it's not even a completable mission in the game (which I think is sad and frustrating), so it's really just conversation. But he's very kind to you pretty much from the moment you land in the Guild. And even if you wind up pissing the Guild off for rule breaking, he's still empathetic toward you (whereas several others are not):

It's a shame you got booted from the Guild... things were going so well.

He's the greatest sweetheart I've come across. And I sure as hell married him in one of my first PC files. <3

Torok

Razelan is pretty nice, the Khajiit and the Argonians, Tilma (Companion's maid.) the alchemists.

Breton

I'm really surprised no one has mentioned Rune, of the Thieves Guild. He's genuinely, honestly one of THE nicest NPCs in the damn game.

Totally forgot Rune (I kinda discounted the TG members automatically, silly me, so discriminatory :p). Yes, he is nice, it shows also when you eavesdrop on his conversations with the other TG members. He gives the impression of being an "honourable thief".

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
Rune's awesome. He's just so sweet. Also, at the part where you arrive at the Flagon with Karliah, and everybody is sort of mad, he's still nice. Where is his marriable mod?

I also think Veezara and Nazir from the DB are really nice. Especially Veezara. *sad*

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

Scouts-many-marshes. He only asks for equality and peace. And all he gets is prejudice and hate. It's a shame.

WIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!! Scouts is the nicest npc ever! him and a majority of the npc children. they are the only ones that will play tag with me and my dead thralls.

The Fatalist

Destroyer of goats
I agree with Veezara, hes a pretty cool guy. Mjoll is ok, and Jarl Elisif is surprisingly nice for a Jarl, so is Jarl Ravencrone.
I've been playing as a high elf recently, so its pretty much felt like this.
So I'm having trouble thinking of who else is nice. Seriously, as a high elf, most Nords hate you, the Imperials don't like you, the Thalmor hate you because you arn't with them and everyone else generally treats any character with disdain anyway. Even other High elves treat you badly for no reason.

Pothus

I'll say the girl in Whiterun who runs the ingredient/potion shop. Can't think of her name right now.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts