Who do you hate/love the most in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
What character do you absolutely detest and makes your blood boil? Or even if you have a few? Then, who do you love most? Who is your favorite NPC?

I absolutely hate (I have a few) :

1. Maven (the most)
2. Mercer Fray
3. Ancano
4. The Jarl's kids in Whiterun
5. Astrid
6. Erileth (spelling, but the dark elf that works for the Jarl in Whiterun)

I love:

1. Nazir (spelling, from DB)
2. The leader of the companions (I think its Kodlak?)
3. Nelecar
4. Tolfdir
5. Serana

So what about you guys?

FusRoDovah

I like many characters but I truly love Serana

Gigapact

I like many characters but I truly love Serana

Ah! I forgot Serana :sadface: She's one of my favorties too. I'm gonna put her up there, I can't believe I forgot. Shame on me.

DestroyerDevourMaster

"Zu'u Alduin. Zok sahrot do naan ko Lein!"
Oh jeez I could write a book. In no particular order, the ones I hate:

1. Delphine, the Hagraven I mean Blades Grandmaster.
2. Ancano, though just about every other member of the Thalmor falls into this spot.
3. Mercer Frey, hypocritical backstabber.
4. Nazeem, 'nuff said.
5. Maven Black-Briar, she's like Nazeem only with a shriller voice.

Now the ones I love:

1. Kodlak Whitemane, he's like my Dovahkiin's granddad.
2. Aela the Huntress, hot warrior babe.
3. Paarthurnax and his fellow Dov like Odahviing.
4. Jarl Balgruuf, the best candidate for High King.
5. Cicero, crazy murderer or not this man worships the ground you walk on, what more could you ask of someone?

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I want to keep it to one and one. It's really hard and I have no doubt that as soon as I post, I'll regret whatever I say/want to change.

I am going to say... I love Adrianne Avenicci. I have reloaded up to 5 times to prevent her from dying in vampire attacks. I sat thinking about this for a minute or two and I guess I hate Cicero. From his voice, to his obnoxiousness, to the whole idea of him. Some people love him, I know, but I am not one of them. I just wish I could kill him when I encounter him on the road with his broken wagon.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I want to keep it to one and one. It's really hard and I have no doubt that as soon as I post, I'll regret whatever I say/want to change.

I am going to say... I love Adrianne Avenicci. I have reloaded up to 5 times to prevent her from dying in vampire attacks. I sat thinking about this for a minute or two and I guess I hate Cicero. From his voice, to his obnoxiousness, to the whole idea of him. Some people love him, I know, but I am not one of them. I just wish I could kill him when I encounter him on the road with his broken wagon.
Apparently vampires love her too. During my current play-through, she was killed by vampires. I console resurrected her. Three days later, killed by vampires. Several weeks later it seemed too quiet when I entered Whiterun so I console added a new copy of her back into my world. Next time in Whiterun, yep you guessed.... vampires.

Ciocal Gricenchos

Cichol Grigenchosach
Hate list:
1. Delphine.
2. Delphine.
3. Delphine.
4. Delphine.
5. Grelka.
Love list:
1. Anyone who sells filled soul gems. Useful money sink.
2. Karliah. I could listen to your voice forever.
3. Auveren, modded follower.
4. Jarl Balgruuf. A real bro.
5. Paarthy-poo!

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
Hate:

Just about any Thalmor
Maven (I think she's an undercover Thalmor; she certainly shares their conceit)
Mercer (his voice grates on me, not to mention he's an uninspiring leader)
Tullius (cranky old bastard)
Delphine (everything about her grates on me)
Proventus Avenicci (condescending little worm of a man)
Irileth (her voice and attitude)
Anyone who talks down and is generally disrespectful toward the Dragonborn

Love:

Myself

Irish

Thane of Solitude
Favorites List:
* Teldryn Sero - My favorite NPC ever
* Neloth
* Mjoll the Lioness
* Erik the Slayer
* Jordis the Sword-Maiden

My plops List:
* Jarl Siddgeir
* Cicero
* Vex
* Braith
* Ancano

Kaelbu

I very much DISlike (no order)...
1.) The high elf who runs Radiant Raiment. The only NPC I've done the save-kill-reload for. Next time I'll use my Listener and I'll skip the reload.
2.) The old lady in Whiterun who claims to be Maven's friend.
3.) Maven.
4.) Most Thalmor.
5.) Aventus Aretino. There's just something off about him. You know, besides his summoning an assasin to do his bidding.

I very much DO like (no order)...
1.) Cicero!
2.) Vilkas.
3.) Nazir.
4.) Serana.
5.) Cosnach.

Gigapact

I very much DISlike (no order)...
1.) The high elf who runs Radiant Raiment. The only NPC I've done the save-kill-reload for. Next time I'll use my Listener and I'll skip the reload.
2.) The old lady in Whiterun who claims to be Maven's friend.
3.) Maven.
4.) Most Thalmor.
5.) Aventus Aretino. There's just something off about him. You know, besides his summoning an assasin to do his bidding.

I very much DO like (no order)...
1.) Cicero!
2.) Vilkas.
3.) Nazir.
4.) Serana.
5.) Cosnach.

How could I forget that bitchy, pessimistic, cocky High Elf at the Radiant Raiment. I want to kill her everytime I see her, but I need her for a lot of thing unfortunately, and I always save, kill, reload as well.

I also did forget to put Cicero. I love him.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Hate.
Brynjolf, Ancano.. No explanation, they are undeserving even of that. Also Cicero, but not as much as the former two. He actually grew to be somewhat entertaining. I recall on my first playthrough encountering him on the road and TRYING to kill him. For a long time. Twas my first day at the game, and didn't understand yet about not being able to kill certain people.

As far as who I like, it's too long a list to discuss with a single thread. I'll say I thoroughly enjoy Neloth as probably the wittiest character in the game. I'm also fond of all my house carls.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts