• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

If life gives you Trolls... you make a "Resist Posion" potion - = )

... When life gives you trolls... you make Trollade...

2de7ba477311974de596d33ad1429fb4.jpg

Oh.. Dear... TALOS!!!!!

Sean

lost somewhere
Ha, you speak as if Hearthfire is actually available to people that don't play on Xbox.

Next time, use the 360 tag for the thread. Eliminates confusion.

Technically it is, as you can accept the correct quests, and build your house (even if it looks a bit strange).

Aedan Grayraven

No Limits, No Problems.
sorry for the let response. the same thing happened to me (even had a house in Falkreath). but when I reloaded from an earlier save (about 3 hours -_-). I went to sofie and told her to go to my house in the pale. I teleported there and she was there... So im guessing the amount of time it takes for her to get there depends on how close the house is. I would try telling her to go to maybe the windhelm house, or one of the closer cities, and see if she goes there. hope that helps. (Im on console so... ya...)
Thanks a lot. I'll try that next time I'm on.

Sedagive

Awesomist
I adopted Lucia from Whiterun, and Sophie from Windhelm. I will admit, I nearly cried like a baby when Lucia told me what happened to her (I'm dead serious, my roomate thought something was wrong with me). So that immediately made me want to adopt her. Then I go to Windhelm to get more supplies and I meet Sophie, and the waterworks were about to come on AGAIN (seriously Bethesda, why you make such sad kiddies?). So I adopted her. But not I'm wondering who else is out there in the cold... dark... miserable world...

Your turn :)!!!!!!
I adopted Sophie and Runa, I totally got all emo when sophie told me her story. Then I got even more emo with how happy she sounded when I said I would adopt her. I live in Windstad and Sophie doesn't like it here. She is scared of the swamp because she thinks there are monsters there. Which... there probably are... Thinking about moving just so she won't say that anymore. XD

Kinda wish I had known about Lucia though, I would have adopted her instead of runa. I adopted runa for the same reason as someone else on this post, because she was forced to do all the chores and was the only girl.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts