Who blesses you when you're sick?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
"Blessing of Talos: Time between shouts is 0% shorter."

^^Actual blessing!! haha, I take it because of the convenient location outside of the Thieve's guild.

Do you have your favorite blesserers?

AS88

Staff member
The 0% thing is actually a typo, as the blessing actually grants a 20% cooldown bonus

My favourite blessing typically depends on the character, predictably enough :)

Wildroses

My characters tend to be fervent worshippers of Arkay because 10 extra HP is 10 extra HP, and every HP counts when you always play on Master and don't think you are good enough for Legendary.

Bjørn of Helgåfjord

Himintelgja - Heaven Scraper
Talos because he's most accessible in Whiterun there; or for my Thief/Assassin, Nocturnal.

Actually blessing of charity a fair deal too since I give my children things and usually help beggars.

Rimfaxe96

shrine_of_talos.jpg

That guy.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Any I run across. I didn't even realize that they gave some other bonus until very recently. No I concentrate on Dibella or Julianos, but, still, any of them. If you're sick, you're sick. After all, apparently every skeever and almost all the wolves are disease ridden (and I'm not so sure about all those homeless kids either...). :)

Ivory

Let's Player
Auriel. Yes, I seriously do make the trip all the way to that shrine.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
I prefer Talos but it frustrates me as it always seems to expire by the time I get to my quest target so usually just grab whatever I happen to run across.

Chadonraz

Any I run across. I do prefer Arkay, though. If I happen to be in the Temple of the Divines, I always pick him.
The Talos shrine in Whiterun is handy, I agree.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Any I run across. I do prefer Arkay, though. If I happen to be in the Temple of the Divines, I always pick him.
I have realistic needs so shrines cant cure diseases in skyrim like in real life

Lord Aethok

I usually just go for whichever one I run across, it's always useful to see exactly what it does too.​

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I have realistic needs so shrines cant cure diseases in skyrim like in real life
So, you what, suffer? Do you use cure disease potions? Maybe a combo of potions and bed rest? I'm curious from an RP perspective.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
So, you what, suffer? Do you use cure disease potions? Maybe a combo of potions and bed rest? I'm curious from an RP perspective.
i just become a vampire so I don't catch any diseases and if they did potions would do nothing because I have better vampires also and even if I dident have that I still would use a potion rahter than pray to a shrine of the 8 - the only shrines worth my attention are those of the deadra

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts