• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

agitated chimp

Well i'm bascially a noob on skyrim no more than a level 10. And i have been doing the storyline quests in Whiterun. However i Side Tracked to do a companion quest, and before doing so i stole a horse twice which leads to a bounty of 100 gold i believe? :D

I then entered RiverWood and attacked someone 'Accidently' in the Inn, which led to literally the whole town attacking me and chasing me up a mountain, before stopping of course?o_O

I then returned to Whiterun to find that every single guard was attacking me. I cannot make them stop, like submit and let them arrest me or pay a bribe or anything, THEY WILL NOT STOP. :sadface:

Most people suggest loading from a previous save slot however in all of them they are attacking me and i REALLY cannot get them to stop, i am currently in the campanion hideout place, with 12 guards and all of the companions helping me (the guards killed the old lady in there), my problem is that i dont know any possible way to make them stop :eek:

If anyone could help me i would REALLY appreciate it. Thank you. :)

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
First, because of your low level, temporarily set your difficulty setting to Novice to give yourself some extra survivability. While the guards and certain NPCs will attack you on sight because your bounty is so high, if you unsheathe and sheathe a weapon that will signal your surrender to the guards and they will open a dialogue with you that will allow you to either payoff your bounty or serve time in prison to get rid of it. Once this is done you can set your difficulty level back to whatever you want.

Khazrihl

First, because of your low level, temporarily set your difficulty setting to Novice to give yourself some extra survivability. While the guards and certain NPCs will attack you on sight because your bounty is so high, if you unsheathe and sheathe a weapon that will signal your surrender to the guards and they will open a dialogue with you that will allow you to either payoff your bounty or serve time in prison to get rid of it. Once this is done you can set your difficulty level back to whatever you want.

If this DOESN'T work, then yes, you've probably snatched a bug somewhere.

agitated chimp

I just tried it and they're still attacking me when im sheathing my weapon

agitated chimp

YES I FIXED IT!
I ran outside the of thr Jarl's palace thing, and equipped the WhiteRun Axe and sheathed it and the guard allowed me to do my Jail time, Thanks guys! :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts