• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
I went into the dungeon quite late in the game and met that Ulfr the Blind guy, and read his amazing book. And cleared the dungeon. A while later I went back to get some loot and when I came back in Ulfr the Blind was dead and naked with live two bandits in front of him. Did they need to disrespect his corpse in such a way?, I don't even want to know what they did.

ShadowGambit

They are low life bandits.

That should answer your question.

Jaeger

Ulfr can level up sneaky git like nobody's business.

Does anybody else feel sneaking raises up fast near him, by power sneaking against the wall?

ShadowGambit

He is blind, even more than the Falmer.

So he can only detect you with the sound you make. With the muffle spell, you become "invisible", or nearly if you are not in his face, to him. That helps your sneaking a ton.

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
Where is white river watch?
Random question for ShadowGambit, where did you find the color quiz?

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Where is white river watch?

White River Watch is near Whiterun.

When you make that journey from Riverwood to Whiterun, you'll come across a bridge to the right of the Meadery. Cross that bridge, kill the two wolves. White River Watch should be just above you.

This screenshot was taken somewhere near there, it will give you a general idea based off of landmarks. White River Watch is behind and above my character.

whiterunoverlook.jpg

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
White River Watch is near Whiterun.

When you make that journey from Riverwood to Whiterun, you'll come across a bridge to the right of the Meadery. Cross that bridge, kill the two wolves. White River Watch should be just above you.

This screenshot was taken somewhere near there, it will give you a general idea based off of landmarks. White River Watch is behind and above my character.
Thanks a bunch! I must've never wandered around enough by Whiterun. It gives me another place to explore!

Gowsh

Old Fart
Yeah, I just found it the other day myself when a Whiterun guard mentioned it.

I'm a little ashamed, though.

When I entered and dropped into sneak, I immediately put an arrow into the head of the fellow sitting at the table.

Great job guy! You killed a blind man. :sadface: At least it was painless.

And you're right. The book was magnificent!