While Tamriel Sleeps, the Morrigan Prowls...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Perched upon the rocky ledge overlooking a desolate stretch of trail that barely passes for a road, the Morrigan grew listless.

She swatted the cold drizzle of rain off her bangs, annoyed at how it dripped into her eyes and pulled her hood further down over her bemused brow.

Stalking her prey at night had its advantages, but chilly dampness certainly wasn't among them.

Then she spotted him....the Nord so arrogant and overconfident that he traveled alone on a night like this. Such would be his undoing.

The Morrigan notched an arrow, a very special daedric arrow, seeping with the foulest of virulent poisons.

As the hapless man passed below her she drew a breath, exhaled a third of it and released her toxic barb.

The fool went down in a flash, dead before his face ever slapped the mud with a sick, wet popping sound.

"I am the Listener of the Dark Mother," she whispered to herself, a wry smile on her lips that never reached her eyes.

"I have honored the contract, my work here is done."

Shadowmere bobbed his head as if in silent agreement and as the two of them sauntered off to the warmth of a hearthfire and clean bed linens, unsuspecting people turned uneasily in their sleep as if someone had just walked across their graves.

Pray the Black Sacrament is never invoked for you, the Morrigan is always listening!

Skulli

Oops, I left out the obligatory MUAHAHAHA!

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
images

Volanere

Grand Magister
That was a good story i read the whole thing and i usually dont read things more than 4 or 5 sentences lol.

Skulli

Thanks guys! Lol, this thread was dead & buried until I woke up today and saw it back on page one, woot!

Anwrise888

This song played in my head when I read this.

Anwrise888

AWESOME! Now it's in my head and won't go away!
It plays in my head while my level 81 Dark Elf vampire stalks his prey in fields of white and red...
Just go to youtube and just type in dark brotherhood song. It should be the first one and then add to favorites. :D

Skulli

It plays in my head while my level 81 Dark Elf vampire stalks his prey in fields of white and red...
Just go to youtube and just type in dark brotherhood song. It should be the first one and then add to favorites. :D

I did exactly that, as well as forwarding to the friend who introduced me to Skyrim.

If you or anyone else finds any cool songs or videos like that, please share them, I greatly enjoy it!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts