• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which would you do?

• Total voters

Lycan

Forest Crawler
Not to be a kill joy dude but those percentages don't add up..

That being said I'll go with the other 100% and say flying on a pet dragon would be cool

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Definitely kill children. "I thought adventurers were supposed to be tough." Ugh.

Dvalin

Definitely kill children. "I thought adventurers were supposed to be tough." Ugh.
I can understand not being able to kill children, but wouldn't it be great if you went to swing your (chosen weapon), the game recognizes the child npc, and pops the little smart mouthed brat right in the mouth instead. -NPC runs back to his or her parents. I'll bet that little pl*** will never make another lick his fathers' boots" coment to ME again.

Boyd

Article Writah
I can understand not being able to kill children, but wouldn't it be great if you went to swing your (chosen weapon), the game recognizes the child npc, and pops the little smart mouthed brat right in the mouth instead. -NPC runs back to his or her parents. I'll bet that little pl*** will never make another lick his fathers' boots" coment to ME again.
If you have Pc version then you can kill children with the mod.

Dvalin

If you have Pc version then you can kill children with the mod.
Personally I'd like to see a mod to shove a bar of troll fat soap down the kids throat when they smart off. I'll kill him after he grows up, experiments with skooma and joins a bandit gang.

Boyd

Article Writah
Personally I'd like to see a mod to shove a bar of troll fat soap down the kids throat when they smart off. I'll kill him after he grows up, experiments with skooma and joins a bandit gang.
I'd just use lightning storm on the child... Fast, easy, deadly, and gay. :)

Boyd

Article Writah
I'm sorry, but I absolutly like men...

Below is a picture of me kissing a man

enhanced-buzz-15854-1300424464-1.jpg

Lycan

Forest Crawler
Not to intrude on you kissing men and stuff but what do you say we get this back on topic? Is there anyone else that agrees with me that having a flying pet dragon would be a better way to travel than fast travelling?

Dvalin

Can someone explain trolling to me? I'm confused because I'v seen that term before and as far as I can tell its when someone makes a complete ass out of themselves and ruins a topic. Is that about on the spot? I'm new to this.

Anonylulz

So this topic is pretty much "Do you wish you could fly a dragon?"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts