Which Skyrim species / race freaks you out the most

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daedric Death Master

Cape Town, South Africa Daedric Nord level 46
hi guys / gals, would just like to know which species /animal / race freaks you out the most.

For me personaly i rate the Falmer are the most creepiest around, not only cuz they live deep underground but the fact they are blind scares me even more and when ever i come across a cave infested with them i cant help but hold my breath literally when they are around.

and give a huge *phew* when they die.
i really do not like them , they remind of an alien race in an evolutionary down spiral

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Have you guys seen the 2005 horror movie "The Descent"? I bet you my bottom dollar Bethesda was influenced by it when coming up with the concept and design of the falmer.

I do dislike the falmer, but they don't quite evoke the same abhorrence as the above mentioned hagravens do. They're like those old children's storybook witches on steroids when it comes to sheer creepiness, and their rasping, wheezing breath terrifies me. I try to kill them as fast as possible just so I don't have to hear it!

Oddly enough I don't really react at all to the draugr. They're awesome and well-designed but not the least bit creepy. Feral ghouls in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas were much scarier IMO.

BSE

Have you guys seen the 2005 horror movie "The Descent"? I bet you my bottom dollar Bethesda was influenced by it when coming up with the concept and design of the falmer.
I can see it. Thats one of my favorite horror movies.

I dont really find anything in the game that creepy. Maybe the Giants, because all they eat is mammoth cheese, and the thought of milking a female mammoth is pretty gross.

Imperio

hi guys / gals, would just like to know which species /animal / race freaks you out the most.

For me personaly i rate the Falmer are the most creepiest around, not only cuz they live deep underground but the fact they are blind scares me even more and when ever i come across a cave infested with them i cant help but hold my breath literally when they are around.

and give a huge *phew* when they die.
i really do not like them , they remind of an alien race in an evolutionary down spiral

yeah, last night I was fighting one and had to run away to quickly heal myself, when I went back I couldn't find him, then he suddenly appeared from around a corner and I literally jumped out of my seat! :-D

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
I really don't like the Chaurus. I was attacked by a centipede last summer, and the Chaurus brings back a lot of bad memories when I see it "running" toward me.
The clicking sound it makes also sends a chill down my spine. And since I redid my television to show an realistic view of darkness and light I can never see them until a stream of poison hits me in the face. After fumbling to heal myself I look up and see the thing getting ready to clamp me. They're easy to kill, but before the battle starts, it's given me enough heebie jeebies to want to finish it off as quickly as I can.

Mytheos

Chaurus is a good answer... um. The falmer freak me out a bit. The way they live underground and what they keep as pets. Just nasty all the way around....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997R using Tapatalk

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
The Falmer that jumps out of the pods on the walls freak me out. The ones that I can see from 50ft away, not so much.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts