Which side will you choose in Dawnguard?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which side will you choose to take foward?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShadowMage

Article Writer
I am positive as a vamp. lord you will kill the Dawnguard. They have crossbows.

Mahone

Vampire lord, i've always wanted to join a "vampire" guild, or something where other vampires reside.

Mahone

Well I have two characters that I play regularaly: A Redguard Warrior "do-good(er?)" and a Dunmer Vampire/Illusionist. Soooo I will be doing both. I'm torn on which one will come first though :eek:
Vampire/illusionist is so fun to play as. I usually just use frenzy and watch them kill each other. Then go invisible and kill off the survivors.

PelagiusIV

Dawnguard for me. Just started a new character, Redguard scout, so that he'll be level 10 by the 26th. After I complete that story I'll start a new character for the Vampires, still debating on which race to use, but I'm leaning towards either an Orc (Never played as one) or a dunmer.

Turock

Id be a bush-walking vampire

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member

ragergager27

I don't wanna do alot more than I have! just a level 27...I want to massacre everyone as the Vampire Lord, and it's cool that there are an even amount of those who want to join the Dawnguard. Gotta wait another month and a half though...:/

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Gaah. I didn't mean Dawnguard as Vampires.. I meant them as Werewolves! Like a Twilight, whatever his name is vs the other guy that does stuff. I don't watch the movies.

Oh! Lol!

Oh God no! Maybe if vampires and werewolves teamed up that would be cool. Vampire vs werewolf has been done to death.

Oh! Lol!

Oh God no! Maybe if vampires and werewolves teamed up that would be cool. Vampire vs werewolf has been done to death.
youre supposed to be able to be a vampire and a werewolf in it apparently that would be awesome going feral as a werewolf then moping up the survivors as a vampire and feasting on them

I don't wanna do alot more than I have! just a level 27...I want to massacre everyone as the Vampire Lord, and it's cool that there are an even amount of those who want to join the Dawnguard. Gotta wait another month and a half though...:/
isnt it out at the end of the month for 360

June 26. Can't wait!
yea only good thing about xbox is that microsoft pays for everything to get to us early guess they should since they charge us £40 a year just to play online ps3 is free and if you pay premium they get free games

ragergager27

Yes, my apologies...XBOX 360 is June 26th, er, 12am pacific/standard on XBOX live, and ya, PS3 is sometime after.

I freakin can't wait either!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts