Which race do you dislike the most?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which race you dislike the most

• Altmer (High Elf)

Votes: 27 34.2%
  • Argonian

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Bosmer (Wood Elf)

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Breton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dunmer (Dark Elf)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Imperial

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Khajiit

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Nord

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Orc

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Redguard

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
To be honest I hate the Altmer first and the Nords second. Mainly because I play Khajiit/Bosmer/Breton and they always have crap to say (which results in their death).

Mikk

Article Writer
I WOULD hate the Altmer, but then I discovered that when you make one with the largest weight setting, the resulting hulk is more badass than any Orc.

DarkerInstinct

RangerHawke
I don't understand the hate for the Nords, Just look at those epic beards! but other than that they're mostly good folk, mostly as most guards will tell you when you become a Dark Brotherhood high ranking memeber......

DarkerInstinct

RangerHawke
No? There's no votes for Dunmer?
With good reason, dunmer are one of the best races, that's why snow elves are obsolete, hostile pains in the neck that guard all the good dwarven treasure. The dunmer are better than all other elves.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
No, no. I play as a Breton right now. I just have a like for Wood Elves more than the others. Entirely my opinion of course.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
So, is there any Altmer in Skyrim who is lovely and nice? There's got to be at least one high elf that you can hang out with.

Also, I see that Argonians are also less popular because of how they look. I think they look really cute. I can't take any Argonians seriously :3 I'm also surprised that the Nords are getting some votes too. I suppose with Stormdorks around, you can hate them too.

DarkerInstinct

RangerHawke
No, no. I play as a Breton right now. I just have a like for Wood Elves more than the others. Entirely my opinion of course.
Oh, well if you don't have opinion what do you have? and I play the Breten aswell, i find having a boost in magic can help alot.

DarkerInstinct

RangerHawke
So, is there any Altmer in Skyrim who is lovely and nice? There's got to be at least one high elf that you can hang out with.

Also, I see that Argonians are also less popular because of how they look. I think they look really cute. I can't take any Argonians seriously :3 I'm also surprised that the Nords are getting some votes too. I suppose with Stormdorks around, you can hate them too.
There's a high elf in the bard's college that's a good guy but most of 'em are complete snobs

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Here's a list of a-holes from each races:
Altmer: THALMORS. probably the biggest pricks that actively tortures people and kill anyone who even thinks he/she can worship anyone
Argonians: ummm... An argonian at the dock of Windhelm sometimes tells you to go away. That's about it
Bosmer: I can't name any dicks of Bosmer
Breton: Forsworns. They are just extremely angry and kill anyone who is not one of theirs.
Dunmer: Um... Dunmers are nicer compared to the ones from Oblivion. I suppose getting owned with volcanic eruption and argonian invasion taught them how to be nicer.
Imperial: The Empire. They tried to execute you without trial. But they are not that always bad.
Khajiit: Um. I can't think of any other than random khajiit bandit. All Khajiits might be nice to me because I am khajiit so I'm not sure...
Nord: Stormdorks. Likeable if you can overlook their racism...
Orc: I met several orcs that just wants to fight and think they are all tough and bold. Other than their boisterous behavior there's nothing much to them.
Redguard: Alik'r warriors are going on some persecution after one woman and they bother people about it but they are rather nice about it.

This is just from my experience though. Feel free to add some comment on each race

Elvus

They make high elves really hard to like in this game,but the khajiit I don't really like. they remind me of furrys,but I don't have any real reason to hate them like those thalmor clowns.

DarkerInstinct

RangerHawke
Altmer: THALMORS. probably the biggest pricks that actively tortures people and kill anyone who even thinks he/she can worship anyone
Argonians: ummm... An argonian at the dock of Windhelm sometimes tells you to go away. That's about it
Breton: Forsworns. They are just extremely angry and kill anyone who is not one of theirs.
Dunmer: Um... Dunmers are nicer compared to the ones from Oblivion. I suppose getting owned with volcanic eruption and argonian invasion taught them how to be nicer.
Imperial: The Empire. They tried to execute you without trial. But they are not that always bad.
Khajiit: Um. I can't think of any other than random khajiit bandit. All Khajiits might be nice to me because I am khajiit so I'm not sure...
Orc: I met several orcs that just wants to fight and think they are all tough and bold. Other than their boisterous behavior there's nothing much to them.
Redguard: Alik'r warriors are going on some persecution after one woman and they bother people about it but they are rather nice about it.

This is just from my experience though. Feel free to add some comment on each race
A khajit dealer wouldn't accept my persuade attempt and i had to pay for skooma, that's all i could find............ i wish i had that skooma to sell

There is also the orc skooma addict who attacked me on the road randomly! what a prick hahaha!

Localfrenchman

Even though I am not a fan of the humans, I think it is more interesting to be a non-human, my least favorite race would have to be the Khajiit. I don't think that being a cat is very tough or scary. They are kind of annoying and they are mean. But also, remember that they are the reason we have Skooma. Skooma is evil and without the Khajiit to make it and deal it, Skyrim would not have that problem. Especially after busting the Skooma dealer in Riften and seeing how that poor woman was affected by the evil drink, it made the Khajiit drop to the bottom of my list.

Beodix

Thane of Winterhold & Windhelm, Harbinger
I voted for the Altmer mostly because I hate the AD and all of their Thalmor agents. Solely based on looks I really hate how the Dunmer have dark sunken eyes, to me it's really ugly.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts