Which race do you dislike the most?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which race you dislike the most

• Altmer (High Elf)

Votes: 27 34.2%
  • Argonian

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Bosmer (Wood Elf)

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Breton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dunmer (Dark Elf)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Imperial

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Khajiit

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Nord

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Orc

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Redguard

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters

Panthera

Don Gato
Maybe :p I suppose it's possible I inherited this racism from my brother, he played TES games before I did, and I used to ask him about Oblivion a lot. He's very racist against the lizards, cats, and all elves. (I'm too lazy to remember their proper names, my apologies.)
:D

Nameless1

Although I do loathe tha Thalmor, and kill every one of them possible, I choose Argonians. They are hideous creatures and grimey folks. Only argonians I have associated with either double crossed me or lied to me from the get go. Also they're ugly.

Panthera

Don Gato
Although I do loathe tha Thalmor, and kill every one of them possible, I choose Argonians. They are hideous creatures and grimey folks. Only argonians I have associated with either double crossed me or lied to me from the get go. Also they're ugly.
apperance can fool you...

Lemviticus

Although I'm not one for casting judgement on race, I do believe the majority of the Thalmor are incredibly arrogant, unjust and rather rude to anyone who do not see eye-to-eye with them.

Mikk

Article Writer
Argonians. I don't know why, I've just always had a subtle, subconscious hatred for them. They aren't pretty, their voices sound like somebody dying and they really just don't look dangerous at all xD

DarkerInstinct

RangerHawke
I voted Altmer because of the Aldmeri Dominion A.K.A where the pompus snobbish High ( and mighty) elves waged a bloody war against the Empire and won and forced the Empire to sign said dominion henceforth banning worship of Talos my favourite devine and other nasty deeds and starting the civil war questline wich took so much time and rewarded me so little! oh and stop hating on the lizard-men or they won't sell you overpriced skooma they blackmailed out of those friendly Khajit

Android

My redguard is "white".

P1020726.jpg

My least favourite is probably high elf, for no other reason than they look ill, and I don't want to catch whatever they have.

The SIlent Man

I hate High Elves...as someone else already said they are snob and too cool about their intelligence. And those Thalmor...brrrrr...I kill the Altmers everytime I can lol

Tom

Article Writer
i hate the high elves. i kill every thalmor agent i come across leaving no one alive.

also i am starting to dislike to nords a little, very racist race against all outsiders, but they are having a hard time with the war so they probablly are just pissed off.

also i thinks orcs are ugly.

Skyrimosity

Not sure why everyone hates the high elf. My high elf character makes for a great mage and if it comes to it I've been training in the way of dual weapons.

In my honest opinion, the Altmeri. Specifically the Thalmor.

I'm not exactly a magic person, but my point is the Altmer tend to be arrogant, supremacist, and overall unlikeable. there are some high elves I don't mind, like the one in the frozen hearth in winterhold.

Panthera

Don Gato
I hate High Elves...as someone else already said they are snob and too cool about their intelligence. And those Thalmor...brrrrr...I kill the Altmers everytime I can lol

Iskender? Isn't that in Turkish or Arabic language Alexander?

PunWisp

War Mage
Before watching the Lord of the Rings, my answer would have been the Redguard because I HATE how you cant make a white guy as a Redguard. However, now that I have watched Lord of the Rings, I have to say Orcs......that movie single handedly ended my 40 hour Orc campaign....
That would be like playing a game in medieval times (In japan) and being angry because you can't make a british samurai. It has to make sense, whatever is most common.

One of mine would be orcs, because you can't get them bulk enough or green enough to tune to my warcraft fantasies.

Others would be most of the elves (Unless heavily facially modified). Due to them being so ugly looking, particularly the eyes.

Next in line are filthy nords, there common voices drive me up the wall. Despite myself being a nord, I am about to go on campaign to kill all nords. It will be such a empty place..

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
I've tried not to let stereotypes influence how I feel about in-game races, such as everyone hating on the Altmer because of the Thalmor. But in all honesty, aside from those in the Companions and a few random villagers, I've yet to meet a Nord that wouldn't hesitate to sound a resounding "Skyrim belongs to the Nords!!" when provoked, so I have to say I've developed quite a dislike for them. It got especially bad the first time I visited Windhelm and learned about the "Grey District".

I tend to favor the elf races (even the Altmer), and currently play an Altmer and a Bosmer. Though, I must admit, the way the other NPC Bosmer look is quite disturbing. I've yet to meet one other than myself that doesn't look like they've had their eyeballs jabbed out. I really played with the facial features of my Bosmer to get her to where I liked the way she looked, and I almost feel that if it weren't for the ears you wouldn't be able to tell she was an elf at all. I can't say I'm a huge fan of the Khajiit or Argonians either, but I almost feel sorry for them so I tend to get along well with them in-game, try not to kill them unless necessary.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts