Which one is the real Saadia?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which one is the real Saadia?

• Total voters

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
8491682500_d101cf71a2_b.jpg

I made my Redguard a Saadia look-alike. Here she is at the Bannered Mare. Can you tell which one is Saadia and which one is my character?

Rhubarb&Custard

Will the real Saadia please stand up. For what it's worth, I think the back Saadia is the real one, because she's got her lips parted like she's speaking, and player controlled characters can't speak. (though I wish they could.)

ambiiientz

The one in the back is the real Saadia. Well done though. I was disappointed to find out she's not a candidate for marriage. Hands down I think she's the prettiest in the game. I love her voice too.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Either way, they're almost indistinguishable. I think it's safe to say you're twins. Do you have a character backstory that says as much? Perhaps she's telling the truth and you both fled Hammerfell? Or perhaps you're long lost twins? Lots of options there.

Twiffle

the daggers are wrong, the lips are wrong, the eye brows are wrong, the nose is wrong and the hair is slightly different,( prob a bethesda thing, )

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
The one in the back, I believe. If anything, it was her mouth that gave it away. She's using it to speak. Dovahkiin does not need to open his/her mouth to speak the common language.

Rhubarb&Custard said:
Will the real Saadia please stand up.
'Cause I'm Slim Saadi, yes I'm the real Saadi​
All you other Slim Saadis are just imitating​
So won't the real Slim Saadi please stand up,​
please stand up, please stand up?​

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
The official tally as of this post is that 10 people believe the one in front is Saadia, 5 believe the one in back is Saadia, and 2 believe that neither are Saadia. My character is the one in front. She does have an iron dagger. Saadia's dagger is a steel dagger. I'm not sure what prompted some to believe so adamantly that she has an iron dagger. It might be because of the UESP article on her but that bit of information on her in the article was wrong and was corrected the same day I made the OP. She was also speaking when I took the picture as some observed.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
This is a prime example as to why I do not date twins. Telling people apart would require my male mind to think of something other than what is for dinner..

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts