Which is better Werewolf or vampire?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which is better werewolf or vampire?

• Total voters

Terminator9305

Hey guys I just wanted to ask you guys which is better a vampire or a werewolf if you want me to tell you how to become one just let me know. Just to let you know i have become a werewolf and a vampire both and i also have became them at the same time. If you want me to tell you how just let me know. Also please check out my youtube channel its Terminator9305 just go to the youtube home page and type in Beautiful lyrics by eminem Terminator9305 and it'll show you my channel and my other videos please rate commit and subscibe (on my youtube channel). Peace out Terminator Terminated.

Tactikul

Hardcore Button Masher
In my opinion, Vampire is awful unless you just want to hit stage 4 and attempt to level a town with a few zombies and drains. Also, unless your using some mod on the PC, it's not possible to become both at the same time as Werewolf cures all diseases (including full vampire) and prevents you from contracting new ones.

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
You cant be both becoming a werewolf cures you. For necromancers vampires are good. To use then properly explore cave and douguns at day and hunt at night. Vampires at stage four are 100 percent resistant to frost so killer against frost dragons stay away from fire though

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
Werewolf.

- Not forced to use the abillity.
- Has a great passive 100% resistance to Disease, always.

Only downside is you lose the ability to gain a rested bonus. Not really a big issue seeing as you level stupidly fast with the Lover Stone anyway..

I would think werewolves are better, they are immune to diseases, they're really strong and you can choose when to become one, but I would still never be one.

Xiomn

I'm going to vote 'Neither'. Hardly ever use any of them. The only time i'll use werewolf form is when i save the game beforehand and wipe out an entire city because i'm getting bored or something. I like the look of my own character. As for Vampire it's clearly shown through hundreds of comments that they have a bad reputation for being more of a chore than fun and i don't want to be attacked at stage four by everyone on sight because then i can't do pretty much anything in the game at all. If i wasn't attacked on stage four though i would like to be a Vampire definitely.

Eric Badders

Unholy Mind
Werewolf without doubt. Being a vampire was horrendous. Maybe later in the game when you have finished the main quest line and are just doing sides or if you like to kill anything that moved being a vamp would be fun. Otherwise it is just a nuisance.

akaShaffe

I agree with Eric. With all that's going on in the game simultaneously it's almost at the breaking point of overwhelming to have to worry about managing your Vampire level. Once the main story line is complete and you don't need the pesky humans, it could be fun to be a creature of the night though.

AlimuMC

Vampire is a chore, not as powerfull as the oblivion vampires. Werewolf I've not played, have no desire.

Eric Badders

Unholy Mind
I worked the vampire for a couple of days (RT). It got to be ridiculous. It sucked fast traveling a far distance and showing up at level 4 inside a city because I misjudged my game time.

Black-Tongue

Prey approaches...
Vampirism offers nothing, it's just an inconvenience now. If they increased speed, stamina, hand to hand damage, weapon resistance, some skill bonuses in magic and sneak, and gave you a worthwhile drain spell and charm spell (read: charm, not calm) then I think it would be worth it.

Oblivion vampires were awesome, I realize that skyrim are a different type. Before the game came out they made it sound like some badass frost vampire. (read: They are not)

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I don't really want to become either of them, unless I join the Companions and become a werewolf.

Sentinala

Premium Member
I beat dark brotherhood as a vampire -

btw if u go through dark brother hood as a vampire - during the chef quest it bugs out and you HAVE to use console commands to get through it...

i like vampirism for its RPness...and i also enjoy feeding - i keep a follower with me and make him go to sleep and feed on him whenever i pass by a bed or inn.

but yeh it has its upkeep - and werewolf is more fun and useful imo

FenrirofSatan

TheMan TheMyth TheLegend
you get a mission from alea the huntress where you pick between the first werewolf shout and the one to summon spirtit wolfs and a detect life one

I wish I could continue my companion quests -_-...for some reason the game freezes when I enter shimmermist cave, so I can't complete a companion quest to trigger the others :p..Thanks tho lol

Drazker

Son of Sithis
Werewolf is much more useful with it's 100% disease resistance, especially for me since I never really use well-rested anyways. In addition, the transformation form is EXTREMELY cool. It's a shame nobody ever uses it.

I have this little challenge I set up now and again. When I'm just about ready to get some enchanting done and have about five or so Black Soul Gems, I run into a bandit fort like Greymoor, cast as many soul traps as I can and then go beast form, roar, making them run off, then try to find and kill everyone with a soul trap on 'em.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts