Which is better.. Imperial or Stormcloaks?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Imperial or Stormcloak?

• Imperial Army

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kid cutrr

Which is the better of the two sides to join? Which quest line is more intriguing? Does either side allow you to get any special or rare weapons/armor that the other does not? Does joining one side cause some people to act differently towards you? I am a dark elf sword mage and i need some advice on which side to join

brandon

as my dark elf dude hated the treatment he got once inside windhelm he went imperial. my argonian went stormcloak and truthfully theres not much diff. the fights are the same just diff outcomes.

kid cutrr

yes.. that has influenced my character to want to join the imperials.. i entered windhelm and was immediately mis treated.. they'll be sorry for that

brandon

yes.. that has influenced my character to want to join the imperials.. i entered windhelm and was immediately mis treated.. they'll be sorry for that
yeah i made them pay dearly even tried to kill the dude who wants to start a fist fight.