which build has the best damage

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

godinabox

Well it isn't really a fair question. Assassin will obviously deal the most damage but it also takes the most time and patience being sneaky and if you are ambushed by multiples you instantly lose that immense damage. Two Handed and Dual wield can be categorized together, either you beast out on pure damage with the two handed or speed with the dual wield to get damage off quickly. But people are forgetting exploiting weaknesses. For example only dual weild or one handed can really do this as it requires elements. With dual you can enchant one fire one frost and damage enemy weaknesses. But with one handed you get a free hand for a massive selection of spells that can exploit all weaknesses buff and protect you or simply conjur others to fight for you...

except all the spells suck late game versus how high the weps scale. If u wanted to increase dmg even higher using magicish stuff (but why) you could lay on element dmg enchants on 2hander and then get the destruction talents to increase those areas of damage.
And to whoever responded about assassins backstab like i said. Ya you can get higher dmg obvy with 30X daggers but wtf is the point when u can 1 shot everything without sneaking. And to the bow glitcher this game is to easy within the un glitched crafting mechanincs if u 1 shot with a million glitched or a 3k not glitched who cares if its a million?

Panthera

Don Gato
Well it isn't really a fair question. Assassin will obviously deal the most damage but it also takes the most time and patience being sneaky and if you are ambushed by multiples you instantly lose that immense damage. Two Handed and Dual wield can be categorized together, either you beast out on pure damage with the two handed or speed with the dual wield to get damage off quickly. But people are forgetting exploiting weaknesses. For example only dual weild or one handed can really do this as it requires elements. With dual you can enchant one fire one frost and damage enemy weaknesses. But with one handed you get a free hand for a massive selection of spells that can exploit all weaknesses buff and protect you or simply conjur others to fight for you...

I can still make another sword for shock... ;)

RGKID144

I can still make another sword for shock... ;)
Im really big on my Two Handed Orc. I can usually take out a giant with 2-3 critical strikes with my axe, and critical strikes are so quick that its such a crazy attack. Slap on berserk and ur literally just untouchable. Orcs are awesome, surprised more people dont play em. I would imagine double wielding would be just as cool.

BabyMickers

Totally sweet
Actually numbers show dual weilding swords has more damage output than daggers. That is after tweaking every possible stat. The difference is minor though daggers doing ~3500 and DW doing 3650. If I can find where I located this info I'd link it here.

godinabox

Actually numbers show dual weilding swords has more damage output than daggers. That is after tweaking every possible stat. The difference is minor though daggers doing ~3500 and DW doing 3650. If I can find where I located this info I'd link it here.

and swords dont need to meet any qualifiers to hit that kind of damage. not needing to stealth or be behind = sword win.

still to the OP i say do NOT fluff with enchant smithing unless its in ur charecters "personality" because it really ends the game. U just end up being god mode with no challenge and hella high level. Skyrim is a great game if u imerse into your char its a fluff plops game if u try to power game cuz its to broken and theres no scaling. If there was a hell setting or like multiple playthroughs then current crafting would be acceptible but there aint so its not.

I ruined my 2hand barbarian playthrough so now I am restarting. Gonna make a shadow knight char. gonna use fear/fire/undead summon spells with shield and 1h and heavy armor. Im not going to fast travel or do OP crafting. I feel like ima enjoy this playthrough more

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts