Which armor do you think looks the best/coolest?(Based on looks, not stats)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dallas-Arbiter

None. I usually go with modded armor/clothing. It amazes me how someone sitting at their PC using free programs can make a better looking armor than the guys that get paid to do it.

But if I have to choose my favorite looking Vanilla armor, It's Carved Nordic Armor.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Penitus Oculatus, Dawnguard (light), Linwe's Armor, and Vampire Royal Armor are all among my favorites.

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Speaking of Mods, here are a few of my favorites...

ScreenShot2341_zps93e343c3.png

ScreenShot2168_zps5991fbe1.png

ScreenShot568_zpsdcf335cb.png

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
I am partial to the Scaled Armors for light armor and, aesthetically for heavy armor, I like the Banded Iron, Heavy Dawnguard, and Steel Plate

Panthera

Don Gato
None. I usually go with modded armor/clothing. It amazes me how someone sitting at their PC using free programs can make a better looking armor than the guys that get paid to do it.

But if I have to choose my favorite looking Vanilla armor, It's Carved Nordic Armor.
Maybe because it's easier to focus only one thing and improving it from already existing. Considering previous ES games they did improved armors and made a new ones. Doing some thing from scratch it's totally different thing.

If you mean female armors which are more like metal or leather bikini and final fantasy, WoW, assassin creed like armors... than I disagree. That just doesn't fit in the ES world. There are some mods which makes armors better looking than vanilla which doesn't clash with ES world.

Ritterkreuz

Daedric looks awesome on my Argonian, definitely my favorite. Prior to being able to make that I usually keep in either Nordic Carved Armor with an Iron Helmet, or his light Imperial armor. On a Nord male Character the Nordic Carved armor with a Stormcloak Officer's helmet is a good combo.

Lethennon

I actually like a full set of light dragon armor.

Stat wise it rocks too.

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

Falmer heavy armor, baby! Too bad you have to wait until you're a high level before meeting up with a falmer warmonger. Makes the acquisition of the armor a pain in the ass.

Jarrad

I like the Fur Armour with the sleeves, the Steel Armour with the shoulder ( bits ? lol ) and the Scale Amour the most based on appearance.

Saint Vicious

Still sober
Deadric with ebony helmet. I just don't care for the deadric helmet. Then nightingale. I wish I could get unenchanted nightingale. Then make it the way I want it.

ShangTsung

definitely falmer! i like the new dlc falmer heavy armor but much prefer the original, especially the original falmer helmet, but anything falmer just looks beast imo.. ;)

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
You can keep your ebony, bury your daedric, and do away with your dragon armor.

For aesthetics, I'll use Imperial armor, especially the heavy armor with the closed helmet.

600px-SR-item-Imperial_Armor_Male_02.jpg

If only they had an Imperial spear, then this picture would be complete.

MiniPea

The Dark Lord of Skyrim
Even though it's impossible to get without console commands, meaning I'm unable to use it, the Psijiic robes are definitely one of the best.