Where'd all the dragons go?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
My poor Nord finished up with his meet at High Hrothgar, killed his second dragon but now, what the ???

It's been 4 days, 15 hours playing time, I've been traveling all over, went and got Dawnbringer, but have yet to see another damned dragon anywhere.

My smithing is almost high enough for dragonplate armor, but I'll never get any mats, or learn anymore shouts for lack of souls if this continues.

This morning I heard a dragon close to Riverwood but way in the distance, then gone for good.

Funny, too, because on my 2 other characters, not only do they get dragon attacks, but quite often two back to back in the same areas.

WTB potion of dragon lure!

Yakkro

Try going to dawnstar or morthal every other time I go to one of those towns I get attacked by dragons

Ask Arngeir for the location of a Word wall: most of them have a dragon hanging around.

It's been a while since I played with dragons active, but I believe that dragons stop spawning for a while between the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller quest and the Blade in the Dark quest. They will start spawning randomly again after you kill one with Delphine near Kynesgrove. I'm not 100% certain on this, but try completing those quests to see if it works.

eratiikwa1r0a

travel to smaller towns (Rorikstead, Riverwood, Winterhold etc.) you should get attacked, i do enough at these places it gets rather annoying. but other wise look for some word walls they have dragons. (if you havent aquired the krosis mask you can get it and a dragon should be there. its in shearpoint i think)

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
Don't fast travel.

Clau

The Fateless One
Try Karthspire and the Old Hroldan Inn. I always encounter two dragons there.

Dragons are getting bolder in my game, they always attack the stables just as when I arrive. One dragon was even flying around the courtyard of Sky Haven Temple. As if it were taunting us.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts