• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Drazker

Son of Sithis
If you could live anywhere in Skyrim, where would it be? Any particular Hold? A city? Perhaps you're a bandit, and live in a Fort with your group? Or maybe you're a town guard living in your city's barracks?

My character, Drazker, has no need for sleep or shelter, however he would most likely set up some sort of camp near one of the capital cities such as Whiterun or Solitude.

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
Falkreath.

Pretty annoyed they restricted houses to certain holds and not all of them.

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
Given the choice I think I'd enjoy living in Solitude - it's probably my favourite of the cities, as it has a nice metropolitan feel to it. That said, I got the house in Windhelm for my last character and really liked the place - it was like a house I'd make in the Sims! (Only no fridge and more weapon cases.)

Doomy

Archmage's quarters would be good if it was a proper home. Nice of them to let me live there, but not my wife :rolleyes:

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I wouldn't like living in Whiterun or Solitude, too sunny and warm and happy... I don't know, it just doesn't feel right LOL. I'd like being in Windhelm, it has a good atmosphere and old buildings, and I like cold weather LOL. Or maybe Morthal, I love the "moorish" setting of it.

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
Riften. I like the canals and the lake and the knowledge that there's something beneath the city. Because with all it's little quirks and shortcomings and crime, the city feels alive to me.

That, and I find the house really cozy :D :">

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
After my hero Orc takes an arrow to the knee he will retire to live a life of laziness in Dragon Bridge. I love the location which overlooks the river, the inn, the BRIDGE, the town itself. Its my favorite location to chill.

Leahpar

Dawnstar or Ivarstead ... although I live in Whiterun, in the game.

swanqueen

I like Riften because you can fast travel to the stables then just walk in your back door. Horses are free to borrow there too. I love the lake view off my porch and I like the fact that it isn't winter all the time. The shops are VERY close to the house.. like almost next door. The people aren't as mean as in some other cities. The house is cozy and warm looking.

pheonixrising

Riften all the way. The city has a pulse to it that you just don't feel anywhere else. Besides, I'd make my living as a thief/con artist anyway just like my Khajiit.

Mabe

Riften looks like it would have a ton of bugs in the air and smell like stagnent pond water.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

Grey Fox

Aboard the ex-Emperor's vessel the 'Katariah' after all the bodies have been buried at sea. Can just weigh anchor and change the scenery. Not to mention the awesome balcony at the stern of the ship.