Where will I go when I die????

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Oxxul

I have been asking myself many times this, considering that, I am leader of the Dark Brotherhood, The Thieves Guild, Companions, The dragonborn, Nord, champion of all 15 daedric lords.

(Remember that all these have an effect, cause to become leader of the Thieves Guild, you need to give your soul to Nocturnal).

Pete

I believe that if you become a nightengale then I believe Nocturnal owns you. I'm sure you won't see sovngarde other than briefly. You'll probably bounce among them deadric lords LOL.

One reason I never complete do more than one guild quest line with a character, as it just doesn't seem to make sense.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I think it's a case where all the "powers that be" get to fight over your soul. You probably have little say in the matter, lol.

Oxxul

I believe that if you become a nightengale then I believe Nocturnal owns you. I'm sure you won't see sovngarde other than briefly. You'll probably bounce among them deadric lords LOL.
Yeah I think Sithis would Own Nocturnal.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
I have been asking myself many times this, considering that, I am leader of the Dark Brotherhood, The Thieves Guild, Companions, The dragonborn, Nord, champion of all 15 daedric lords.

(Remember that all these have an effect, cause to become leader of the Thieves Guild, you need to give your soul to Nocturnal).
Well if you are all of these things then you are extremely powerful, and you may not die at all

Alexstrasza

Mother of Dragons, Bride of Fire
Since you're the Dragonborn I would think that Akatosh (chief deity) would get the first pick to your soul.

Akatosh would easily own Sithis and the crow bitch Nocturnal including every other Daedric prince.

I don't think Akatosh would be able to own a being with no physical form (Sithis)

zane

I believe the companions would mount an attack to rescue your soul regardless where you end up (if you are in the companions) lol I mean hey, Kodlak said he was gonna rescue previous companions, and we know it's possible to beat (not kill, but beat) a daedric lord because of oblivion shivering isles.

regardless, your character may become too powerful for a prince to hold - Akatosh may come to claim your soul since you have his blood even.

lol =3

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
yea im sure no daedric prince or sithis etc would have ure soul. im not to up to date with the dragonborn lore but the devines make you dragonborn therefor u already owe them so any pact with daedra would be void considering the devines are aedra which are gods and much more powerfull obviously they would get you. also if tiber septim can ascend to godhood why cant u maybe the devines will make u the tenth god lolol

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
This thread has been posted like 2,984 times. Sorry to be a dick, but try looking before you post. There are too many of these.

Saozig

Hippy
Jesus. This site perhaps needs to make (or if it has one already, clarify and post somewhere where everyone sees it) a policy for duplicate/old threads. Personally, I do not like seeing new members criticized untactfully for either resurrecting old threads or starting duplicate threads, and I've seen both here. Clarification from the admin on what people should do instead of older members policing new members according to their own whims and personal preferences would be nice.

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
I like to think my level 81 Dark Elf vampire would be his own god.

Adam Warlock

The Divines and Daedric Princes have concealed the truth of the matter for millenia.

When you die , your soul goes to a building called a garage in the far distant land known as Buffalo .

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts