Where is the conjure Mistman spell tome?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

angry_half-ling

Nerevar, God Killer
Apparently there is a merchant that gives you random items for 25 soul husks. You could save and keep reloading until you get all spell tomes. Tell me if this works. :D

I don't think that works i think you can only find it inside the SC somewhere but i don't know where and i'm getting bored of roaming these wastes for hours now, that merchant is obsolete, he gives you things of no unique value, e.g he gave me a candelight spell tome once and some other crappy sword/armor. lol -_-

angry_half-ling

Nerevar, God Killer
darn. Well i'll keep looking. I have nothing else to do currently anyways. lol

angry_half-ling

Nerevar, God Killer
Oh, btw, where did you find the boneman spell tome?

Um it was like on a little table thing but honestly i don't remember the specific spot because everything looks the same in here lol i am probably going around in circles, it's not in any building though it's out in the open on a little table surrounded by a candle light.

angry_half-ling

Nerevar, God Killer
Oh i might have found it.(Wrathman spell tome) Apparently, it is near the first little archway, where the undead horse roams. It is to the left near the keeper. btw this is off another forum lol

angry_half-ling

Nerevar, God Killer
I think it's east/north-east-ish

Yes! i have found it, it was on a pedestal to the north east if that was what you were on about, thanks for your help man. <3 (no-homo) :cool:

angry_half-ling

Nerevar, God Killer
BTW I don't even have the game. Go internet!:D

I tried searching but there was only about 2-3 threads with nothing saying where it was, guess i missed it lol :p Why you on forum if you don't have game? lol

angry_half-ling

Nerevar, God Killer
Just checking out stuff. I'm getting it today. c:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts