Where is the cheapest house to buy?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chandler Mercer

I have heard of the one in Whiterun for 5000 but I do not have that much.
Anywhere cheaper? If not what is the easiest way to make money?
Also, where can I get some good heavy armor?

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
Whiterun is the cheapest. Easiest way to make money is to kill a dragon and sell its bones. Other than that, find a dungeon and grab everything that has a value of 40+ gold.

Start blacksmithing and you will get some heavy armor.

Sent By I Am

High Elf lvl 66
Raid dungeons with almost empty pockets and loot everything worth 100 Gold or higher, and when you find dragons, take their scales and bones. Whiterun is the cheapest house, and heavy armor would be really easy to get if you lvld Smithing.

Whiterun is the cheapest. Easiest way to make money is to kill a dragon and sell its bones. Other than that, find a dungeon and grab everything that has a value of 40+ gold.

Start blacksmithing and you will get some heavy armor.

If you like to smith, you can smith dragonscale armors with the bones and scales for way more gold than selling them independently

Lord_Wartusk

Possible Spoiler-
In Markarth there's a house with a daedra living in it, you get inside when a priest tells you about it and asks you to join him on an excursion into it. You get a quest, and once you complete it you own the house. It's not exactly a nice house, but it's a house nonetheless. I got the info here:http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Houses

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts