• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Weirdo, I spent about 15 hours or more playing it, i spent a good few hours in the soul cairn itself it was so big. Then there was the quest to get Auriels bow, that was long and the scenery is amazing, makes it worthwhile the longevity. Loved the forest and waterfalls. :)

ProSaibot

6 hours sounds like how much time it takes to get through it not rushing or taking your time. I played both factions and it took much longer going through as dawnguard than it did as a vampire because of the whole vampire lord bonus and because I play on master difficulty (vampire lord is uber over-powered even on master). but there are more than just quests that have been added, there is a face sculpter and new locations, and side quests in the soul cairn and in both factions. not to mention the added werewolf perk tree. so yeah, maybe 13 or 14 hours total not rushing or taking your time.

NewZodiac

Just finished both quest lines, took around 3 hours each, it actually just felt like doing the civil war.

Odd, my friend has logged nearly 18 hours so far. I can't imagine what you did to rush through it so fast.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts