• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

saintboston

i find myself running around aimlessly because i finish quests in whiterun i have talked to everyone but i all my quests are far away now and the quests i do have like getting the nettlebane for the tree is too hard for me to do at lvl 10. is there anything out there explaining where to go and at what lvls?

Epsilon

Shaun
You should be able to do the nettlebane at 10, i did it at lvl 8 if your having trouble there is nothing wrong with turning down the difficulty while you learn your character if your struggling. IF you want something different join a guild, or make a trip to riften and quest there for awhile

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
I had the same problem. You just have to walk a lot to do more quests, have you done all the Companion quests?

The UESP wiki shows recommended levels for each quest but it can easily spoil your game if you start reading quest details further down the page...

XbSuper

Try the Mage college in winterhold, I found it to be an interesting quest line (whether you're a Mage or not), and it's good for low levels.

Epsilon

Shaun
Try the Mage college in winterhold, I found it to be an interesting quest line (whether you're a Mage or not), and it's good for low levels.

yea i meant to mention that, mage college or joining companions both have some good simple quests

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Buy a horse, waste your money. Just steal one when you want one, it will run off when you dismount, which is really better. Believe me.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
If you want the Ultimate Follower, go after the Dark Brotherhood thread and once you're linked up with Shadowmere, there is truly no other. He may not be a follower in the literal sense, but I do like having him along. The steed goes toe-to-toe (hoof-to-claw?) with dragons, while taking all the fire/frost damage they hurl at him. Badass? Oh yes. Guess I'm also a sucker for black, red-eyed horses, too. Saw him come flying down a snowy incline to help me battle a dragon once. One of the damndest things I ever saw him do. Also freaks me out (in a good way) when he goes after bandits or other hostiles in forts. Here's a horse running on a rickety bridge to get to them, which he always does. He's my competition for which one of us gets the kill. A truly awesome bud indeed!