Where can I find aborb health enchantment?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HEFFAY

Hello,

I'm sure just about everyone on this forum can help me, and I feel kind of lame even asking, but where can I find a weapon that absorbs health that I can disenchant? ... I have maxed out my enchanting and would really like to make a daedric sword that paralyzes and absorbs health at the same time... I am pretty sure I have almost every enchant-able spell already, and for the life of me I can not find an absorb health weapon anywhere, I have excavated many tombs, cleared out vampire lairs, killed a plopsload of forsworn and falmer, but I can not find that one enchantment anywhere, if someone knows a place, please let me know...

Thanks...

Adam Warlock

Blade of Woe( join DB or kill Astrid) , Drainblood Battleaxe(Labyrinthian) , and Gaulder Blackblade(Folgunthur) can all be disenchanted to learn Absorb Health.
I find a lot of various generic varieties too.

What I can`t obtain for love nor money is the Resist Poison enchant.

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
If you are more talented than I, you can pickpocket Blade of Woe off Astrid, and get a 2nd one from her once you complete her quest.

I just happened to have killed her tonite, knocked her cocky ass right out of those rafters and stripped her bare!

Later I got paid 3000 gold for wiping out her remaining coven, a win-win in my book.

Benthos

Proud Mer
When I killed Astrid in my Emperor's profile, she flopped backward onto the table, one hand holding her breast, the other on her genital region.
When I poisoned the stew, I left through the back door just passed the Emperor who we were serving, I found myself underneath everything. Total glitchville and Solitude was above my head at least 25 feet. I fast traveled to the Sanctuary and had to go back just to be jumped... yikes.

Anyway, on my way to the ship where I must complete a Dark Brotherhood contract, I was starting to get shot at (I was swimming in deep water), how could I fight back? Then out of nowhere, a dragon spawns for me, awesome!

Twiffle

Blade of Woe( join DB or kill Astrid) , Drainblood Battleaxe(Labyrinthian) , and Gaulder Blackblade(Folgunthur) can all be disenchanted to learn Absorb Health.
I find a lot of various generic varieties too.

What I can`t obtain for love nor money is the Resist Poison enchant.

Radiant Raiment in Solitude sells a necklace with the resist poison 100% enchant, , may have to visit a few times till it spawns,

Adam Warlock

Radiant Raiment in Solitude sells a necklace with the resist poison 100% enchant, , may have to visit a few times till it spawns,
Tried that dozens of times.
I get the impression that my current level 81 is too high for Resist Poison to appear in vendor`s lists

Twiffle

Tried that dozens of times.
I get the impression that my current level 81 is too high for Resist Poison to appear in vendor`s lists

yeh it can take a while, but level progress doesnt affect it, just keep trying or do the kill/reload glitch till it appears,

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts