When do you consider your life as completed?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Eturnus

So my main was a pure Breton mage build.

I have completed the College Questlines

I have completed the main story line

Due to events occuring in the college quest line, i chose to enter the civil war on the side of the stormcloaks

I have finished the Stormcloak quest line.

I have married, bought a house, and decorated it.

I've always tried to play as an honourable, honest, person. Except for one unfotunate incident witha bossimer. have never stole ANYTHING.

I have no intention of joining the companions (as i'm a mage) /thievesguild, or dark brotherhood (as i'm honest/honourable). I feel it would not suit my toons personality.

But "story wise" i feel it fitting that after rising to the top of my college, saving the world, and liberating Skyrim, that i settle down get married and live the simple life. So for now at least,at only level 35, my mage has decided to retire.

SO at what point do you decide a particular toon is "done" is it themed like mine?

Or do you feel the need to complete everything on the one toon? I like to complete everything, but not always on the same toon.

have started a new toon, a Khajit theif/assasin, intent on robbing everyone blind, and killing anyone who gets in his way.

and can assure you one day soon there will be a "warrior" type person to be had

I'm sure at one point, i'll have done everything, but it may not all be on the one person

Ebony Knight

Lore Sword
I am the same way. I tend to RP my characters in TES sometimes even to my own detriment. My current toon Dor a Redguard warrior is good at heart though ruthless toward any enemy that may encounter him. His inquisitive nature leads him to seek answers to anything that eludes him causing him to be a wanderer by nature. He is currently the Harbinger of the Companions and a werewolf, the blood of which has lately been giving him dark tendencies. He recently was contacted by the dark brotherhood after the murder of an "innocent woman". While she bore Dor himself no ill will he feels justified in his actions due to the evils she wrought upon those within her influence. Regardless he initially shunned the dark brotherhood's nefarious ways but is beginning to seek a more direct form of justice to those cunning or powerful enough to remain untouched by the law. The night mother's whispers have become increasingly more tempting.... I do have much of his story plotted out but have not had time to complete it yet however :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts