What's your most treasured artifact?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Shoes. Ordinary. Cloth. Unenchanted.... Shoes

Elenwen has maybe 100pairs of shoes and boots in her Solitude Manor basement ad a few nice ones in her bedroom. She loves shoes.

It drives me absolutely NUTS :confused: !!!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I steal/collect every single wood axe and pickaxe in Skyrim. Now people have to come to ME if they want to chop/dig something.

My current character Indari, also has her very first bow (she stole off an Imperial she killed) on the weapon rack upstairs in Breezehome.

Caideus

I prize my Red Skooma and the reg. Skooma!! Ever since Oblivion!!
OH! And my Tree Sap, and my moon sugar as well!!

But other then drugs in the game, my Black Star is my love!

Chadonraz

With my current character it would have to be the very first Diamond she found. I always carry it in my inventory.

Also the Broken Steel Sword Handle she found in some dungeon (can't remember where), although I have absolutely no idea whether it has a use or is just a special clutter item.
I did test its quest item status, but it was droppable.
Btw, please don't tell me the item's "secret" if you know it; I'd rather find out myself or not at all. :)

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage

Nephor The Shadow Stalker

Strike swiftly and silently.
Alfo wine. Don't know why but I collect it and drink every other type of wine.
Okay so now my collection of the finest alfo wine has expanded to skooma and Argonian Bloodwine. Anybody know where I can find more Argonian Bloodwine?

Inn Keepers will have a chance of selling them. Also another beverage added by Hearthfire is Surilie Brothers Wine, sold by Evette San.
Thanks.:)