What's your most treasured artifact?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
Not weapons or armor. Just something you stumbled across for your, ahem, collection.

I really liked my luna moth in a jar until I stumbled across a werewolf pelt (you can't tan it into leather).

CynthiaRedguard

Hammerfell Native and Natural Born Redguard
I would have to say my Alik'r Hood that I found on an Imperial Bandit. Seeing as I'm a Redguard...

Adam Warlock

A very bloody Skull found in Kolbjorn Barrow (now sitting in a place of honor on the dresser between the daughters` twin beds upstairs at Lakeview Manor).

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Torture tools in the event I have Thalmor prisoners guests in my house.

Bjørn of Helgåfjord

Himintelgja - Heaven Scraper
Definitely my wondrous golden statue of Dibella, which I put in my room in Windstad Manor. Somehow by using the awesome object manipulator in Skyrim a dark powerful form of witchcraft I was able to actually get it to face the rest of the room, and then not fly across the room everytime I do anything.

Bulfrek

Dawnstar's "Cleaner"
Belted Tunic, makes me look like just a normal cleaner.
Enhanced Dwarven Crossbow, good for cleaning places like Fort Haggstad.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
I keep a pile of mammoth tusks and troll skulls in the first floor of my Alchemy Tower at Windstad Manor. Only from kills. If only trolls yielded skulls, I'm forced to collect the fat and trade them in later for skulls I find.

Bjørn of Helgåfjord

Himintelgja - Heaven Scraper
Umm I know this is going to be weird but I would have to say the bodies I keep in my house in Riften... :D

Keeping bodies in your house?! What's wrong with ya mate?! lol

Well then again, my psychotic bandit can be pretty, well, psychotic...

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Khajiit has a small and much-beloved petting zoo at Lakeview Manor :D

- My three chickens (which for some reason my neighbor's kid decided they needed names and dubbed them Batman, Peanut, and Hermione...why the hell not.) I was devastated when a giant showed up and pounded my feathered babies into the ground with his club. I shot him full of poisoned arrows and mourned deeply as I harvested their little chicken breasts. :sadface:

Fortunately my steward Brelyna purchased magical respawning zombie poultry, so they were back in a few days and all was well.

- My skeever that lives in the cellar, whom I have named Maven. I leave her raw rabbit legs and cheese even though I know she won't eat them. I even left a doll down there and a bundle of straw for a bed. (If you think all that is bad, just imagine the coddling my four RL cats get o_O)

Sven

Real-life Nord
Gold Ingots,I have a room-full.They reach the ceeling.

Umm I know this is going to be weird but I would have to say the bodies I keep in my house in Riften...

How did you get them in?Is it possible to take bodies between cells?

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Gold Ingots,I have a room-full.They reach the ceeling.

Umm I know this is going to be weird but I would have to say the bodies I keep in my house in Riften...

How did you get them in?Is it possible to take bodies between cells?

Thrall them so they follow you in then kill them and store the bodies for later use.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Penitus Oculatus armor, I just love the look of it. I go and fetch it right out of Helgen on any Imperial light armored character. Just looks too damn sexy to pass up. Also like the look of it when wearing an Imperial full-faced helmet.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts