whats your favourite house in skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

what is your favourite house in skyrim?

• Total voters

DryadSpeaks

Killing dragons like it's nobody's business.
Breezehome is definitely my favourite, by far. I've added mods to place a small enchanting table next to the alchemy lab, and an extra storage room behind the bedroom with a mannequin and extra chest, weapon racks, and shelves, making it even more perfect!

Even on PS3 I prefer Breezehome, though, because it's just so convenient, and I really like Whiterun.

Honeyside is a close second, though. I really like Riften too. I absolutely cannot stand Markarth, and have purchased the house there only because my character has way too much money (currently sitting at about 700,000), and I wanted to explore. I would never live there, though.

Rainbow

Criminal Scum
Gotta say Breezehome, especially since it's next to all the stores. Close second is Honeyside, since I love the extra things like the deck and garden. Honeyside would be my favorite though if it weren't for those creepy mannequins ._.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts