• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
What's your favorite shout? There aren't enough slots for all the shouts on the poll, so I'll just post all the shouts and you can comment your fav.
  • Animal Allegiance
  • Aura Whisper
  • Become Ethereal
  • Call Dragon
  • Call of Valor
  • Clear Skies
  • Disarm
  • Dismay
  • Dragonrend
  • Elemental Fury
  • Fire Breath
  • Frost Breath
  • Ice Form
  • Kyne's Peace
  • Marked for Death
  • Slow Time
  • Storm Call
  • Throw Voice
  • Unrelenting Force
  • Whirlwind Sprint
I'd have to say my favorite is either Whirlwind Sprint or Ice Form. Whirlwind Sprint is super useful for escaping from sticky scenarios and for travelling short distances. Ice Form makes me laugh everytime and gives me time to regenerate and strategize.

Ajones2323

The Black Knight
I like Clear Skies as it allows me to see Skyrim in all it's beauty. And Fire Breath for an offensive shout.

HyeNinja

Unrelenting Force, of course. ;)

FUS RO DERP.

tigersauce

Caravan Guard

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
^ I used Storm Call in Dawnstar mid-dragon attack and I instantly got 40 bounty with plenty more to come... lesson learned.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Elemental Fury.

RedVideo

His Excellency
Ice Form is always on standby. I like how it gives me time to plan out just how I want to kill someone.

I'm becoming a big fan of "Marked for Death"

Tiger_Wolff

Aura whisper. No bunny is safe from me with this shout :-)

I read there is a bug with this shout. Get the second and third word before the first one, fixed the problem.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Marked for Death and Unrelenting Force. I only use Marked for Death on the toughest of opponents, but its value in making those impossible battles actually possible is priceless. Unrelenting Force is great for the reprieve it gives you when there's either one very powerful enemy crushing you, or a group of easier enemies swarming you... equally priceless when my armorless Bosmer has to heal up and recast Stoneflesh. And of course, Unrelenting Force is the best way to kill someone when you're high up - nothing like watching your enemy sail a hundred feet through the air to the bottom of that cliff!

Siah

For my frost mage, I like using frost breath and ice form >.> but I'm always a fan of become ethereal..... for cliff diving of course ^_^ .... weee!!!

Abyss

Dovahdahd
Since I restarted my game I haven't actually gotten any shouts other than unrelenting force. But my previous game I played a sneak type bosmer mostly using archery and my two best shouts were aura whisper to find all my targets and throw voice would keep all enemies at a sniping distance. Plus the recharge time for these are relatively small if you invest all three dragon souls.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Can't go wrong with Unrelenting Force, for the same reasons people mentioned above. It became my absolute favorite shout after I used it to hurl Ancano off the icy bridge leading to the College of Winterhold. Ah, fond memories. :)

Other shouts I frequently use:

- Marked for Death (great multipurpose shout, very useful against high-tier opponents and weaker ones alike if I can't think of any other shout to use)
- Whirlwind Sprint (it sees a lot of use since I very seldom fast travel)
- Become Ethereal (very handy for cliff diving off mountains without dying from the fall, and also for closing the distance between enemy mages.. I can just stroll up to them leisurely, absorbing all the spells they throw at me without even flinching, and then finish them off with a single power attack).
- Aura Whisper and Throw Voice (when doing sneaking missions)
- Disarm (I love this one when clearing out bandit hideouts or fighting other melee NPCs.. I can effectively render 3-4 incoming bandits helpless with one shout, watch them drop their weapons and turn tail.. then I chase them down and kill them, one by one).

Neriad13

Premium Member
Become Ethereal. I love turning into a ghost and running straight through dangerous traps with no harm done.

But strangely, I don't use shouts all that often. I prefer slashing and stabbing or burning as attack methods.

Marked For Death, Call Dragon, and Unrelenting Force (fus ro duh!). I can't decide between the three.