Whats you favorite atronach?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Whats you favorite atronach?

• Frost

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Storm

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Fire

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

tbagalot

master forum ninja
Either storm or frost, idk it's a hard decision. Probably storm since it is the most powerful, they both look gangster.

You can pick more than 1 :)

NoVa

Bossmer
Fire because they look sexy and they don't tank damage when you're trying to kill them lol

Seridir

Only atronach I've got is Fire, lol. I have no idea where to go/what to do to get higher level conjuration spells.

tbagalot

master forum ninja
Only atronach I've got is Fire, lol. I have no idea where to go/what to do to get higher level conjuration spells.

I found the ingredients for the frost atronach on my first play thorugh, the second play through i went to the same chest it was in and it was gone. You find them randomly.

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
Winterhold College has a spell vendor for each school. I found the majority of all spells in the game from these vendors, to include all atronachs.

Tacocat

Flame Atronach. Can do ranged fire bolts. If I require high damage close combat, I'd summon Dremoras.

Seridir

Winterhold College has a spell vendor for each school. I found the majority of all spells in the game from these vendors, to include all atronachs.

I spoke to the Conjuration guy, but he didn't have anything the whiterun guy didn't >_>

tbagalot

master forum ninja
Lol no that's like saying a rectangle is a square. Dremora are daedra and atronachs are daedra, but dremora and atronachs are not the sane. Good try though. I prefer storm, fitting match to my redguard knight.

Yeah i got that staff a few hours ago, it's conjuration but it's not an atronach.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
I prefer the one that can actually fit through doors > <

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts