Whats the craziest name/build you've ever done?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
Every once in awhile i like to escape from all the serious gameplay in Skyrim and create what me and my friends call "Joke Builds"
Its where u create a character purely for comedy, insanity, and just to goof around with, on these builds anything goes, exploit untill your hearts content, make up whatever crazy rules u want, or don't follow any at all, its all about trying to make the character as out of place as possible. One in particular my friends an i have been working on is a psychotic orc named "The Mad Chef" on this build his restrictions are he only wears chefs clothes, chef hat, chef tunic, u get the idea, lol he also wields a kitchen knife with an exploited enchant of over a thousand ice and fire damage, these knives are hard to get and most of them u can't collect but in solsthiem there are a few places u can grab them, he has several, all with heavy enchants since u can't smith them "wish u could" basically he's just a serial killer psychopath who's obsessed with uncovering the secrets of the famous "Gourmet" and his travels consist of nothing more than running around skyrim with an enchanted butcher knife, murdering everyone he encounters "or that the game will allow him to murder" and stealing each and every last piece of food he comes across, whiterun is safe from his madness but only because he owns a home there which he keeps stocked full of all the hundreds of food items he collects throughout his murder spree, he hopes one day to turn it into the most popular dining outlet in all of skyrim. :D
So what are some of the most craziest, insane, psychotic, characters you've ever created? What name did u give him/her? and what do they do during there travels?

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
No ideas yet, but your thread has got me thinking now...

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
I also created my own friday the 13th movie where Jason went to Skyrim! "he went into outer space once, why not skyrim?" lol on that character properly named "Jason Voorhees" he is absolutely immortal "to fit in with the theme of Jason" he wears a dawnguard full face mask and minors clothes "closest i could get to looking like Jason" his only weapon is a nordic sword "looks the most like a machete" and he never dodges attacks, Jason doesn't have to! It actually looks like something strait out of the slasher movies to slowly walk toward someone who's plugging u with arrow after arrow untill finally cornering and decapitating them, lol i went with orc on this build as well cuz the green tinted skin gives the idea of rotting flesh, this is purely just a character to kill with, after all what else would a movie slasher villain do? lmao

My town drunk was a spectacular failure: he never made it past Riverwood.

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
I also created my own friday the 13th movie where Jason went to Skyrim! "he went into outer space once, why not skyrim?" lol on that character properly named "Jason Voorhees" he is absolutely immortal "to fit in with the theme of Jason" he wears a dawnguard full face mask and minors clothes "closest i could get to looking like Jason" his only weapon is a nordic sword "looks the most like a machete" and he never dodges attacks, Jason doesn't have to! It actually looks like something strait out of the slasher movies to slowly walk toward someone who's plugging u with arrow after arrow untill finally cornering and decapitating them, lol i went with orc on this build as well cuz the green tinted skin gives the idea of rotting flesh, this is purely just a character to kill with, after all what else would a movie slasher villain do? lmao

You should grab a woodcutter's axe for your Jason build. It doesn't do much damage, but would fit the theme well. Even though it can't be improved, it still counts as a one-handed weapon, so you could always perk it up to increase the damage. Also, from what the wiki says, if enchanted with fire it will have equal damage to a daedric great sword. But that might be too much work just for a play-around character.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation

You should grab a woodcutter's axe for your Jason build. It doesn't do much damage, but would fit the theme well. Even though it can't be improved, it still counts as a one-handed weapon, so you could always perk it up to increase the damage. Also, from what the wiki says, if enchanted with fire it will have equal damage to a daedric great sword. But that might be too much work just for a play-around character.
lol I actually do keep a woodcutters axe in the inventory on this character and switch between it and the nordic sword, it really doesn't matter how much damage either weapon does since this character can't be killed by anything but i prefer the nordic sword for the occasional decapitation cinematic u get with it. I don't even talk to anyone or do quests with this character cuz it wouldn't make sense, he's purely just a roam around and kill everything alive type character, i like to think of it as in his mind he still believes he's at crystal lake like in the Jason X movie. :p

Chadonraz

I used to have a 99% "normal" character -- but he picked up every single Linen Wrap he came across. His first dungeon was Bleak Falls Barrow (headed there straight after Riverwood), where he got over-encumbered because of all that linen.
The same thing happened in Dustman's Cairn (which, as you may remember/know, is FULL of Linen Wraps).

That's the weirdest I've done so far... maybe I'll create some total nutter to do the quests/things my to-be primary character won't do. :D

Medea

The Shadow Queen
The craziest name I ever used with for a character is Colonel Kill Motherfluffers. He was an imperial officer and a redguard tank. I got sick of playing with him pretty quick though. Pretty sure I was drunk when I made him.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
The craziest name I ever used with for a character is Colonel Kill Motherfluffers. He was an imperial officer and a redguard tank. I got sick of playing with him pretty quick though. Pretty sure I was drunk when I made him.
lol I made a ton of crazy builds back when i used to drink.

Lunaruse

The Milkdrinking Elf
I once played as a druggy dunmer. I ran through the Grey Quarter naked, went into the Blue Palace, drank sleeping tree sap, trashed the place, punched Galmar in the face, and died. It was totally worth it.

AS88

Staff member

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Dark elf, dual wield bound sword, illusion, alteration and conjuration: Name: Asajj Ventris: killed entire DB and then went on a rampage across Skryim killing everything that crossed her path and doing every evil. Yes - she even looked like the Star Wars character. The only thing I missed was the acrobatics.

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
There's a mod somewhere that allows you to smith/enchant common items; after reading this thread, I think I now desperately want to make a dual wooden-ladle wielding maniac who "liberates" all vegetables that might be "held captive" within people's homes, merchant shops, inns, etc., bashing anyone who might stand in his way.

Filling the entire first floor of Breezehome with produce sounds perfectly lovely.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
There's a mod somewhere that allows you to smith/enchant common items; after reading this thread, I think I now desperately want to make a dual wooden-ladle wielding maniac who "liberates" all vegetables that might be "held captive" within people's homes, merchant shops, inns, etc., bashing anyone who might stand in his way.

Filling the entire first floor of Breezehome with produce sounds perfectly lovely.
I have mounds of potions in Breezehome. Piles and piles and piles! You can't even see the table in the dining room anymore. Poor Lucia, always tripping over all those bottles. :)

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies

Seems like a Cultist Mask would do well for a Jason build. Cool idea btw.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation

Thanks, well i tried out several and the dawnguard full face mask seemed to look the most like a hockey mask.

LotusEater

Thanks, well i tried out several and the dawnguard full face mask seemed to look the most like a hockey mask.

Now you got me wondering if a Khajiit Freddie build is doable.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation

LotusEater

Now you got me wondering if Khajiit Freddie build is doable.
Hey! You might be on to something bro! hmm.... i might have to experiment with a freddy build sometime and a khajiit would be perfect. ;)

I'm just trying to think of how to add dream flavor to it beyond the obvious Skull of Corruption. Mirrak's Staff to bring black, writhing, tentacles out of nightmares and into reality perhaps? Illusion would be a mainstay skill I would think off the top of my head.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts