What Would You Want The As Next Main Questline in DLC?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ross Blake

Master Assasin
Maybe the return of the dwemer, love to see some kind of uprising from the depths, they have been secluded for years and years and have come back to take over using falmer as bitches. then you have like a four sided royal rumble (thalmor/empire/stormcloaks/dwemer)

could go somewhere as in you become high king to defend skyrim against this world war.

man, i just wanna be in a battle long enough that i can use my whole locker to cuz some serious damage.

jarif

I think i would like to slap the thalmor in the face, then make them swallow a talos necklace - truly talos can guide you now :)

doc108

The problem I have with the thalmor is that Bethesda does not like continuing stories and if they did you would barely add any new lore (because the events would have to be so close together) which would suck. They may also have to just leave it out of any game which would make many sad because we all want to play the Thalmor or kill them. Also it seems as if the war is much too big for a DLC. The only thing they could do is continue it in 200 years and make up an event to account for them holding the war off for 200 years. Maybe say the Akaviri invaded again forcing Tamriel to unit. Now 150 years after the invasion was defeated tensions are high again. It has a big time gap but they could patch those up with another big event.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Maybe the Redguards invading Skyrim as pay back to what Skyrim did to them during the Third Era.

JayW

Whatever happens I hope they don't rely on dragon riding for the main story - That was by far the biggest disappointment (probably the only disappointment) of Dragonborn.

I'm not sure if bethesda is going to stick to any one storyline. Dawnguard was pretty limited but that was rushed to ride the wave of popularity from the main game. Bethesda know they need to provide more for their fans than a mild distraction. Some big steps will need to be made on a couple of fronts in order to be able to please everyone. Among the things I would like to see worked into future DLC stories include:

The Heart of Lorkhan / Numidium - big dwemer boss + more on the mystery of the dwemer and maybe even some dwemer upgrades (steam enhanced abilities / prosthetics / suit)
The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal - some new thieves guild bonuses
Psijic Order - some next level magic
Some Thalmor + Imperial badasses - special gear / weapons / more than two NPC characters
Save the Snow Elves - sure they might not have had good relations with the Nords but I feel sorry for their endangered people + I like the ancient falmer armour more than any other.
The Khajit turning on the Aldmeri dominion (an explanation for the missing moon) - cats don't follow anyone.
Follow in the footsteps of Talos and rival the Daedra / Aedra

I figure at least three of these are going to come true. Not sure which three but I like to see Bethesda work the story in their own creative direction. I'm sure I'll be pleased with whatever they come up with.

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
I would love an Arena type DLC. Something that i could endlessly fight people in. There are bandits around every corner of skyrim except when i want to test out a new spell or enchanted weapon. plus that would be a great excuse to add a TON of new weapons and armors.

Ross Blake

Master Assasin
I would love an Arena type DLC. Something that i could endlessly fight people in. There are bandits around every corner of skyrim except when i want to test out a new spell or enchanted weapon. plus that would be a great excuse to add a TON of new weapons and armors.

Kind of Like a Gladiator competition where you can become Skyrim's champion..... ye i'd like that they did it in fable and it was good. each round you fight something tougher (start with wolves....then trolls.....then hoarde of bandits.... giants/lurkers....)

A massive Earth Titan has mysteriously risen from the sands of Hammerfell, and is destroying the land. You get to go to a tract of land in Hammerfell that is about half the size of Skyrim is. New weapons and armor, new mounts, and an epic main quest that leads you to defeat the massive rock titan thing and save Hammerfell.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts